Epilogue (coz some people want to kill me lmao)

a few months later

YOONGI POV

i waited infront of jimin's door now. he was running late for some reason but honestly i didn't mind. i casually knocked on the door again and his mum answered in a warm tone,

"ah hello yoongi well jimin sort of overslept as usual so please make yourself comfortable here or u can greet him to make him get dressed quicker."

i smiled at her and went up the stairs to find jimin. i saw his door open so i stepped inside. he was still lying in bed. i swear this boy why am i even with him. either way i went up to him and kissed him lightly on the forehead to wake him up.

his arms pulled the covers even higher until he was nearly invisible.

"babes come on we have to get to school," i softly whispered as i pulled a bit of the cover down.

his head slowly started to become visible again as he brought the covers down.

"yoongi?" he spoke tiredly as he rubbed his eyes blinking vigorously probably trying to get a better view.

i nodded and i saw him smiling as his eyes turned into little crescent moons.

"please come with me under the covers 5 more minutes i promise," he asked as he pulled away the duvet and shuffled over a bit. i gave in since i really wanted to spend time with him. i mean who wouldn't be able to give in to his morning charms?

i placed my bag on the floor and got under the warm duvet with him. all of his body heat was transferring to me as we were very close. then as he normally does, he wrapped his arms around my waist and his legs round mine. the literal definition if a fluff ball. also since his hair was soft and all over the place spread over his pillow. his light breaths got heavier and heavier and by then he was fast asleep aswell. i felt my eyelids also become somewhat droopy so i decided to close my eyes. with him in my arms.

i awoke with jimin still wrapped around me. i didn't want to disturb him much but i looked st my watch and realised it was 1pm. shit we missed school. i lightly tapped jimin on the shoulder,

"babes we missed school."

he just grunted at me, tightening his hold on me. i didn't mind since it was comfortable but i was really hungry and in need of food. i could all ready hear my stomach rumbling.  i carefully unlaced his hands behind my back and his legs i placed off of me.

he mumbled towards me rubbing his eyes again,

"mmm where you going?"

"kitchen, come down when you're hungry," i replied in return. i saw him nod so with that i grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

i saw a note on the table

i saw you and jimin sleeping and it was so cute so i left you there. don't worry i called in sick for both of you because i know how nice it is to spend time with someone you love. i thought you were the responsible one yoongi! don't worry about it i was only joking. anyways have a nice day!

-mrs park

nice of her to do that i thought. i put the note down and placed the letter down to get stuff out my bag. i unopened the zip and pulled out the two blueberry cupcakes from the cafe. i microwaved them so the blueberry center would ooze out and placed them onto plates. i waited a bit longer till jimin came down to eat.

"mmmm cupcakes!" he exclaimed as he sat down at the table.

i nodded as we both started to dig in.

"so tae texted me asking if we wanted to do a double date with them today after school at 4. thoughts?" jimin asked me as the tiniest bit of the blueberry jam ran down his lip. i leaned in to kiss him and to get the jam off also.

"perfect can't wait." i said as i took another bite.

a/n i wasn't rlly satisfied with the ending so i felt a prologue is necessary. part 2 coming tomorrow because i'm really tired. at least tomorrow is friday. also not edited.