7

YOONGI POV

i still couldn't actually get to grips with what happened. park jimin. wow park jimin. i love park jimin.
wait no that was too far. i feel something for park jimin. and this is all i thought about all bus ride.

my bus passed jimin's house, i always wondered who's lavish house that was with fancily trimmed hedges. well i guess now i know.

we passed jimin running. i felt really bad for him, he was trying to get to the bus stop in time but it was too late. i mean he did look really hot and athletic though running. the wind blowing in the opposite direction so his white shirt stuck to him, making his small waist and chisled chest visible. his hair looking very messy with style just like how he was when he was sleeping. also last but not least his facial expression. he was adamant to catch that bus.  but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

i was happy though because now i knew i should always take the earlier bus to at least see jimin everyday.

has he worked out who i am yet?

i hope he will do.

the bus stopped to a halt, i had to get off now. i arrived to the main office and decided to check the detention routine. since i'm an older year prefect i supervise detentions with the teachers. i really didn't want to be on shift today because if me and jimin were thinking the exact thing (which i hoped we were) we would both head to the library again.
but just my luck to be on shift this day.

i grunted and walked down to my class.

when i entered no one was in there so i decided to retreat to my corner seat near the window and read some manga. i looked outside, i wonder what class jimin is in this morning??

-
everyone was luckily in class by the time our teacher appeared here. if not we were to suffer a lecture consisting of nearly half an hour of him ranting about how being late can impact all our learning and so forth.

our first lesson was psychology. i actually really enjoyed this lesson purely because i kept on relating everything sir was saying to me and jimin. to me and chim chim. chim chim?? hmm that sounds cute. just like him.

i took down notes,occasionally staring out of the window. it had a maze of raindrops like each one of them was trying to escape. i pulled the jumpers sleeve and tried to wipe some of the condensation off the window. it was clearer. so clear in fact i could see a miniature jimin in the window the other side of the school. just my luck. just my luck to see park jimin.

__

class had ended and i exited the classroom. i decided to try and make jimin notice so from the south wing i ran all the way to the east wing. i walked past a few classrooms and they all seemed empty apart from one which had the doors closed and a literal sea of girls trying to get to the top windows to see what was happening in that classroom.

i decided to wait there with them just in case jimin was in there. i mean at how good looking he is, he is bound to have many girls which like him. i wonder what was going on in there. why was he behind in class with the teacher?
i mean it was none of my business but i couldn't help to be curious.

i could hear all the girls gasping, "everyone oppa is exiting the room ahhhh!!"
a bit over exaggerated i thought but i decided to make my move just as the door was opening i slowly walked past it. my feet in synchronized motion,one in front of the other. from my peripheral vision i spotted the boy who i fell in love with. park jimin.

a/n ahhh i just love writing yoongi's pov. hope you enjoyed this chapter. will jimin recognise yoongi when he exits the class? well i guess you'll have to stick around for tomorrow.