16

YOONGI POV

"so how comes i can go around yours? aren't your parents out?" jimin sounded very curious.

i looked down to the floor watching out feet taking strides at the same time and out hands gently swaying.

"my parents are divorced and i'm pretty sure my dad lives somewhere else since he has taken most of his things and hasn't come to visit me in ages so yep."

he stopped me in my tracks. now i was facing him and he was facing me. what was he going to do?? he pulled me in to his chest. he gave me a hug. i was now in his warm embrace; his warm breath on the back of my neck. i pulled him in even closer. now it felt like when i had first met him.
"don't worry i'm here," he softly whispered in my ear. i felt comfort from him, like those cozy hot water bottles i would hug when i was alone and sick.
"thank you," i replies as we slowly pulled apart from eachother.

we kept on walking for another few minutes with our fingers intertwined. he had a thing for jewellery aswell; his silver rings looked really cute on his chubby fingers.

we were now here at the building.
jimin gazed up towards the sky and looked at the building, the stars were reflecting in his eyes and the moonlight accentuating his heavenly features.
"wow it is very lavish-looking!" he exclaimed as he turned to now look at me.

"i mean i guess so," i chuckled, " my dad still pays for the place so i don't think he has forgotten about me."

"ah right i see but it's really pretty." it looked like he was going to say some more but he stopped himself and let me guide the way.

______

we were outside my apartment door now. i look out the keys from the front pocket of my bag and clicked the door open.

jimin stepped in taking his shoes off and placing his blazer on the pegs.
i didn't want him to be cold so i picked up my slippers.
"here wear these," i spoke as i placed them down infront of him.
"awwww they are so cute it's kumamon !" he exclaimed in a sweet tone like candyfloss.

i grinned at him, "yep he is my favourite character!"

he nodded in approval, "ahhh i see, so house toor then?" he asked me. he looked so cute in my slippers i just wanted to spend all the time in the world with him.

i stuttered a bit on my words, was he planning to come here a lot? i mean if he did i surely wouldn't mind i mean it's park jimin. 

"yep sure."  i lead him to the living room.
"so here is the living room with the sofa,tv and the prestigious wifi box along w..." i paused my speaking. i could see he looked entranced by... oh no they were my paintings. wow i was so clever.
"wow yoongi this is absolutely beautiful. did you buy this? i need one in my room; it's so mesmerising."

he was referring to the cloudy beach sunset i had drawn and painted by me for last year's exam.

"ummmmm... i mean...."
i was a bit embarrassed because no one had ever been that amazed by my work. after all i took it home because i didn't think it was good enough to submit as a final piece.

"ahhhh you painted it well its very pretty and beautiful... just like you."

my soul died and then resurrected and then tried to recover. what had happened? the beautiful, amazing park jimin was in my apartment, just us and complimented me. i was going to die again.

i quickly darted my eyes at the mirror next to my tv. i could've been mistaken for a walking tomato or something.

again he pulled me into his arms. that warm feeling again. i loved that feeling he gave me.

a/n oh lots of hugging in this chapter but will it turn into more?? hope you enjoyed.