25

(some lowkey steaminess ahead)

JIMIN POV

he shuffled closer to me, making me walk backwards. i hit the wall of the changing room. yoongi's piercing stare was directed right at me. and i liked it. he broke the eye contact by pulling the curtain but regaining his spot quickly after with one of his hands resting on my shoulder and the other against the wall.

"sorry jimin i just couldn't resist. that shirt makes me want to have you even more."

i let a smirk appear on my face knowing very well what was going to happen next.

"well gladly baby."

our lips quickly smashed together, not hesitating to slip in our tongues. i so badly wanted to win but yoongi's tongue did. i guess he wanted to be in control. even though i was a bit salty, i let him. i didn't mind. i pulled away multiple times, biting his lip, trying to tease him. while doing so i took in deep breaths, today he smelt like a field of flowers and honey. how i wanted more of him.

my sense of surrounding disappeared and nearly all of my body dissolved into him; we were both all over each other. i slid my hands up his hoodie as he moved down to my collar bones. my veins were pumping so much blood, they were about to burst. my nimble fingers circled around his back, digging into his skin at some points. it felt so good.

"you are so irresistible," he groaned between breaths as he made a collection of love bites around the one he made yesterday. a rush went all over my body. i felt his heart beat against mine, synchronized, at the same pace. was this fate?

he pulled away to regain his breath. suddenly all my senses came back; i could hear everyone in the shop talking over booming music, hangers clanging from how people were returning their clothes and probably a few other people making out aswell.

"yoongi, you're not getting away with this." i smirked as i started to unbutton my shirt to try the next thing on.

"well how about if i do?" he chuckled cheekily. how i loved him. he pulled my hands away from my shirt.

"i should probably help you, they look really hard to undo,"

"yeah sure go ahead," i said as i bit my lip because it was totally a hard job to do.
he'd already checked me out earlier while i was cooking so it wasn't a problem.

after he had undone all of the buttons he dragged his hand all the way down my stomach,

"wow i didn't see this, nice arrangement you have,"

he looked up at me,

"did i ever tell you how good you look with that shade of pink park jimin?"

"well thank you but i think you look even better with that pink if i do say so myself."

with lots of flirting and little pecks i tried on all the clothes with yoongi giving his opinion. he liked all of them which i was happy about. yoongi seemed so much flirtier and warmer and i really liked it. actually no, i loved it.

__

we exited the changing rooms with me and yoongi each holding half of the clothes.

"ah yoongi wait can we quickly go into topshop?"

he was a bit hesitant at first but he nodded and agreed. he was holding a hoodie he found while we exited the changing room and i had my 7 pieces of clothing.

i dragged him to the nail polish section.

"so what colour do you want?? wouldn't it be fun?" i beamed at him with probably the widest smile i gave anyone.

he looked at me with those eyes. he didn't know what to pick. 

"ummm i have no idea jimin, what do you think would suit me?" he asked me; damn i wanted to feel his touch again. his soft hands moving around my skin; a sense of hypnotisation. how i loved that.

i looked at the nail polish.  it was quite ironic because it was in rainbow order and me and yoongi weren't a couple. but oh well i shall keep on dreaming.

i browsed my eyes across all the colours and picked up a clear tinted blue nail polish with glitter.

"do you like this one??" i asked him as i handed him the polish.
he held it up into the light looking at the glitter. was he some sort of nail polish connoisseur?

"you gay bitch,it's flipping holo!" he laughed as he nudged my shoulder during his small fit of laughter.

"well i guess that's my instinct then. nothing i can do about it." i started to chuckle as well as i took the polish back into my hands.

"so are we ready to pay then?" yoongi asked me breathless.
we both looked down at the stuff we were going to pay for. luckily i saved up some money for clothing so i wasn't really denting my budget.
i nodded and we both went to the till to pay.

a/n so they lokwey made out in the changing rooms. i mean why not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i actually really enjoyed writing this chapter and i think it's longer than most so i'm quite proud of myself.
obviously i would've made it a bit steamier but i'm saving that for later on.
anyways hope you enjoyed reading and stick around.