41

JIMIN POV

"this is wonderful mrs park thank you so much," yoongi stated.

"oh yoongi it's my pleasure. after all, it's the most beautiful thing i've even seen on canvas.." i interrupted her since it sort of turned awkward.

"anyways we are going to go upstairs call me when dinner is ready." and with that me and yoongi rushed upstairs now tightly gripping onto each other's hands. my hand being smaller than his, fit like a puzzle into his palm.

pushing my door open, i walked in standing in the middle.

yoongi scanned my room looking at all the collages on my wall. it was filled with pictures and polaroids of me with jungkook and tae on our various adventures together and the other with me and my family on holidays.
yoongi walked up to the collage with tae and jungkook and pointed to one. 

"oh you put me up here?" he asked. a warm aura surrounded him as if he was elated by the fact i did put him up there. but why wouldn't i? he was my boyfriend after all.

"obviously. shall we take more?" i asked him taking my polaroid camera off the desk. it was a pink one because it was the most aesthetically pleasing colour which fitted in with my room. i stuck lots of scrapbook stickers and other pastel themed ones to match the light background.

he nodded his head a warm grin appearing on his face.

the first one we took was us smiling at the camera.
the second is doing the peace sign.
the third us being goofy.
and the fourth, i wasn't expecting it but yoongi pulled me closer and we kissed.

i pulled away to take out the film but i would do anything to be with him forever.
"i love you so much jimin." he sensually whispered, his voice turning more raspy and deeper like when i first met him.
"i love you too." i replied.

putting the polaroids on my desk, i sat on the bed and yoongi followed me.
"do you want to watch something?" i asked while picking up the remote off my bedside table.

"sure. can we watch an anime though. i've missed out on so many." yoongi replied to me as he put the blanket on top of us which was hanging off the side of my bed.

i turned the tv on and clicked on your name.
" i haven't watched this one so i'm guessing it will be interesting."

we both snuggled up, my head resting on his shoulder and our fingers interlocked with each other. this couldn't get more perfect. but the mood was ruined when my mum called us downstairs for dinner.

i heavily sighed as i pulled the blanket off both of us. i stood on my tiptoes stretching and pausing the film with the remote in my hand which surprisingly i didn't lose this time in all the pillows and duvet.

"poor taki and mitsuha, i hope they meet," yoongi stated as he walked up to me, pulled me up close to his warm chest and pecked my lips.

"i'm happy we met jimin but now lets go downstairs before your mum comes upstairs and sees us too close,"

we both went downstairs as i guided yoongi to the dining room. we were greeted to my dad sitting down at the table, taking a sip of the dark musky wine in his hand.

"hello, you must be min yoongi," he tried to be nice and polite but you could tell he wasn't a big fan of yoongi.

yoongi bowed to him, trying to make the best impression he possibly could. even if yoongi did mess it up in any way i'm pretty sure i could talk it out with my parents anyways.

"hello mr park," yoongi said in a nice sweet tone.

"ah boys please take a seat i'm just putting stuff on the plates. i won't be two seconds." my mum smiled at us as she turned around from the kitchen counter.

i took the seat infront of my father and yoongi next to me. i hope it wouldn't be like those cliché fan fictions taehyung reads when the person starts touching the others thigh and then they get really turned on but then try to act normal with the parents; but at the same time i was craving yoongi's touch like a drug and would do anything to get it.

my mum placed the plates infront of us and she sat down infront of yoongi.

"enjoy the meal!" she exclaimed as she was digging in to the meal.

i took a bite of the chicken on my plate. a tinge of garlic hit my tongue with melting flecks of paprika. aromatic and succulent just like how she normally makes it.

"so yoongi how did you and jimin become friends again?" my mum asked him. yoongi was accustomed to her nice ways so he had no problem answering the question without feeling pressured.

"well i kept on seeing jimin in the library and he always looked like he needed a bit of help and it started from there." my mum sighed and patted yoongi on the shoulder.

"well i'm happy you helped him because who knows what taehyung and jungkook were teaching him for the tests." me and yoongi laughed.

the atmosphere was serene and light, having story times and laughs in between me, yoongi and mum. my dad however was there, a dragon, not making a move until absolutely necessary. and then out of nowhere he did.

a/n wow what's yoongi's dad going to do???
also i posted my new ff today and it's probably going to have a better storyline than this one so u should lowkey go read it.
it's called 'my flower'
do you see a theme?? 👀

-miruna