28

YOONGI POV

as we got up i spotted what looked like a hoard of girls screaming park jimin.
my instinct told me to take jimin's hand as we started to run again. i couldn't let his reputation be ruined. he would kill me.

"what are you doing?" he tried to get out of my grip.

"listen jimin i don't want you to regret being with me and i saw your fangirls so let's hurry before they kill both of us."

he swiftly agreed and relaxed into my grip. it felt good that he trusted me. and that i could trust him. after around 30 seconds i decided to find a place to hide, it was more efficient that trying to run a lot before we lost them. i pulled him into the utility room as i closed the door. our heavy breathing echoed into the tight space; we were tired.

jimin slowly started to close his eyes and fell onto me. shit he fainted.
what could i do?
for a couple of seconds i was pacing the small space i had, what if he died and it was my fault. then i reminded myself that i didn't do the first aid course at school for nothing. i laid him on the floor, undid his shirt so it was easier and started to pump his chest. i tried and tried. it wasn't working. well i guess it was mouth to mouth then. it wasn't really romantic but oh well. i had to save him.

i did a couple of times but nothing happened.
one more try i guess then if not i'd call the ambulance. as my lips crashed against his, the door slowly creaked open with the scraping sound of the rusted hinges. it was what looked like one of jimin's fangirls. we were screwed.

"so what do we have here? older year making out with jimin. interesting choice, the utility room. you could've chosen a changing room instead. i heard topman ones are really spacious."

i pulled away and then jimin pulled up from the floor and started to pant again. he was still oblivious to the situation so he just sat there looking very disoriented.

"what do you mean?? are you going to blackmail us?"

she looked up to the ceiling like she was thinking then instantly made eye contact with me, her dark brown eyes looked like death was contained in them.

"well jimin has a very dedicated fanbase you see and i'll stay quiet if you don't hang out with him anymore min yoongi. jimin is ours not yours and i won't accept you turning him gay. if i do see both of you together i'll expose you both and lets just say i have more up my sleeve."

i honestly wanted to like chuck her to the other side of the world because i didn't need this to happen but unfortunately it did.

jimin pulled me back so that i was laying next to him.

"yoongi i'll shut her up but i need your permission and you also have to exit." he whispered delicately in my ear, i knew what he was going to do but even though it pained me, i nodded allowing him. i stood up giving the girl a sharp stare and closing the doors behind me. hopefully this would work.

JIMIN POV

as yoongi closed the door behind him i stood up. why her.

"so jangmi. how are you since we last met?" i asked her pushing her against the wall.

"well park jimin let's just say that i fucking missed you," she gripped my back, her fingertips slowly digging in. "why are you hanging out with min yoongi. my sister told me you were going out and that she served you at the boba place."

i was going to regret this.

"i just want to break his heart, he doesn't mean anything to me, i just needed a distraction...from you."

a/n i'm sorry for another cliffhanger but if not the chapter would be rl long. but ooh what will jangmi do in this?? you'll see i guess. hope you enjoyed and hope you stick around.