9

reasons why i like you, park jimin
• your beautiful existence
• your little crooked tooth
• your messy hair on my pillow
• your cute chubby cheeks
• your velvety looking lips
• your small hands wrapped around my waist
• your warm breath on my skin
• the heavenly angelic vibes
• i wish you were mine

i looked down at what i had just written. i was probably hypnotised by him, i couldn't even remember writing that. but then at his beauty it'd be hard not to forget what you were doing before you saw him.  i then drew some hearts next to it and put the paper down.

all i wanted was to be with him. his hands in mine, feeling all warm. then those lips, oh those soft plump velvety lips on mine giving me goosebumps but the best feeling in the world. the best feeling ever.

but unfortunately the bell rang and that period was finished; my thoughts came to an end even though subconsciously they were still there, there to keep me company.

it felt like i was dreaming, every step i look i imagined him next to me smiling. who knows how i imagined that but damn it was so realistic.

while walking through the wet grass, because of the light rain earlier this morning, i decided to look up for once.

oh it was park jimin and the hoard of girls going to the bench. the bench i sat on earlier.

i had forgotten the paper there oh flipping hell.
but it could just seem like i was a desperate girl wanting to be noticed so i just hid behind a tree and watched the events unfold.

this tall and slender girl looked at the paper on the bench curiously. she picked it up and started to carefully unfold. her eyes were scanning the pages like lasers.
"OPPAAAA YOU HAVE ANOTHER ADMIRERRRR!!!"  she screamed for the whole world to know. great. 

jimin looked at her curiously then gestures to give him the paper. he read it with a confused look on his face what could this mean??

JIMIN POV

umji had a note in her hand. i was quite curious. i asked her to hand it over and she did.
a few of them made sense because well i heard them everywhere but a few were out of the ordinary.
your messy hair on my pillow?
your small hands wrapped around my waist?
your warm breath on my skin?

first of all i never slept with anyone apart from my ex but she was salty and broke up with me so why would she like me again.

i never really held people's waists that often because i would often feel like i'm taking their personal space up.

and last but not least your warm breath on my skin seems a bit sensual if u ask me. who was it?

the last clue on here was the hearts. it couldn't be. i pulled out my polaroid of min and compared them. they were almost identical. but then most people's hearts are identical. the writing was also in nice cursive so it wasn't him i'm sure.

the girls were staring at me in awe. i forgot all of them were there. i heard whispers asking me if i was okay and to be honest i didn't even know. even if he did like me, it didn't feel strange or repulsive. is it meant to be??

"sorry girls i have to go use the restroom please wait for me at the canteen." i told them while distancing myself from them. i saw head nods of agreement and then left. to the library i went.

YOONGI POV

after all that confusion, jimin was running. to where?

i think we were on the same lines of thought so i ran to the library.

i took an alternative route just in case we were too meet and my plan of remaining 'mysterious' would be ruined. i hated running or any sports in general but i would do anything for jimin. to capture his heart.

a/n so they're going back to where it all started. what will happen there?? hope you can wait for the next chapter.