26

JIMIN POV

we exited out of topman with our bags in our hands. even though my hands where quite small i could manage though yoongi offered many times because i had a heavier and bigger bag due to buying a bit more than i should've.

"sooo where to next?" i asked unpatiently because it was really fun going shopping with yoongi, especially if we could make out in the changing rooms every chance we got.

"well the shop is right on the other side of the mall so you better be prepared to walk for a long while," he replied back at me pretending to take big long strides.

"that's funny hyung but can i quickly change my shirt? i just wanna take it out on a test run," i asked while trying not to laugh as i was saying my sentence.

"yep sure why not? i might go freshen up myself aswell."

off to the restroom we went.

i went into a cubicle to change my shirt while yoongi was at the sink washing his hands.

i closed the door and pulled the shirt off. yoongi's shirts were so comfy and also smelt like him so i was bound to keep anything he gave me. all i wanted was him.

i took out the black embroidered shirt from the shopping bag and buttoned it up. i looked down to see that you could see the marks yoongi had left on my skin a tiny bit but i didn't really mind. it might just ward off anyone in the shops who may want to flirt with me; as if that doesn't happen to me everyday at school.

i walked out the cubicle with my bag and yoongi's shirt stuffed inside of it.

"ready to go??" i asked him.

"turn around," he stated curiously.

and so i did.

"ah you stupid person. you still have the tag on. let me take it off for you," he started to chuckle again. i think he enjoyed my clumsiness.

his hands were hovering above my neck sending tingles down my spine. he sharply tugged the tag but it wouldn't come off.

"sorry jimin may i??" he gestured to his teeth.

i nodded. his face was now nearly buried in the back of my neck as he tried to break the plastic part of the label.

his heavy breathing made all the hair on my arms stand up. it was so soft but sensual. it felt like he was going to mark me again. i wish he could.

suddenly with a snap i hear the tag break off and the presence of yoongi disappear behind me. he held the tag out in his palm before scrunching it up and throwing it away.

"there we go here is the culprit and damn that shirt looks good on you, reminded me why i can't resist you," he winked like how i did earlier on the bus and now i know how he felt. utterly attacked.

"ready to go?" he asked me as he held out his spare hand.

i nodded and took his hand; we walked out the restroom and we casually walked not like the running we did to topman.

then i felt a buzz in the pocket of my trousers.

who could be annoying me, i wondered as i pulled out my phone. it was from tae.

yo mah boiiiii
u haven't updated me on the stuff that happened yesterday :,(
but i just came to text u saying ur fangirls left one by one saying they were sick also. i told them you were bunking school and you're probably spending money but i doubt they'd come ur way
pls update me though
i also have no more ff to read and jungfuck told me off because i was reading this rl good one shot that hoseok wrote of yoongi's friends namjoon and seokjin so i need as much steaminess as i can get
enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i looked at my phone and was a bit worried but then again i was with yoongi so what would happen??

"what is it jimin? are you okay," yoongi asked as he stopped me while walking by abruptly stopping.

"hmmm ye i'm fine," i nodded a long. little did i know what was going to happen next.

a/n hmmm what's gonna happen next i wonder?? who knows.
anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always stick around.