13

JIMIN POV

he looked cute when he blushed,his strong, cold image got weaker leaving a caring, soft and humorous yoongi.

"cafe?" he asked me as we exited the school.

"sure, i could do with some food and drink i replied back.

he gripped my hand tighter as he exclaimed,"lets go!"

we ran together to the bus stop. even though he wasn't in any of the sports teams he did seem quite athletic.

we had arrived at the stop and sat down to take a breather.

"so..."he initiated a conversation with me,"how did you get into detention then?"

i looked down at my hands and started to turn pink.

"well i mean the blush looks great on you but.. are you avoiding my question? wait is it because you were dreaming about me?"

i coughed and tried to cover up that what he said was correct.

"no what are you saying i was thinking about... umm... ah yes sarah the slut wow yep. very decent and..." i had failed miserably.

he started to laugh. i never realised how precious his laugh was with his gummy smile and hearty low-key window wiper sounds.

"don't worry jimin i did that too for all of today, but i also focused on my work," he responded to me.

i looked back up at him. we were the same shade of pink now. the bus abruptly stopped in front off us and yoongi was already standing up with his hand out offering to get up. his eyes were a creamy calming chocolate brown underneath the lampost, almost glittering.

i accepted his hand and walked into the bus.

" do you want the window seat?" he politely asked me. i nooded and smiled at him, we both sat down, we were both closer.

"so min yoongi will you care to tell me what happened the day you took me back to your house from the library?" i asked curiously. he looked at me and patted my shoulders.

"you'll find out," he smirked. damn that perfect smirk.

"can you not do that to me?"

"don't worry," he winked at me like how i did to him in class. was he trying to flirt with me or just wind me up? i mean i did find that list and all but maybe just has no friends and feels lonely. that's probably it.

yoongi then pressed the stop button. i'm guessing we were here. was this a date? i mean i guess not since we were just bunking school detention.

we stepped out of the bus and the cold bitter air hit my face causing goosebumps to appear and my hair to go fling in the wind.

the road we stopped at was quite short but all the houses were coloured pastel. it looked very cute. just like him . i mean nope, he just had nice clear skin and hair. nothing more.

"jimin hello. are you okay?" yoongi put his hand on my shoulder.

"oh yeah i'm fine it just this place is very pretty."

"i agree. i always come here when i try to clear my thoughts and attempt to draw."

we started to walk.

"you draw?" i asked.

" well i mean it's quite bad but it calms my thoughts down, especially because i'm always lonely in my apartment."

i was going to ask why but out of nowhere he exclaimed,

"we're here!!" he opened the door and let me in first. it smelt like fresh cookies and warm freshly-brewed tea.

i sat at a table near the window and i saw yoongi go the opposite direction to me. he walked through the staff room. what was he doing? was he even allowed?

a/n so they've gone to a cafe and yoongi has disappeared? where has he gone to? also pls support mah boi holland,a kpop solo artist who just debuted and is openly gay. his single is absolutely amazing, literally perfection and the mv is also very gay and beautiful.

hope you enjoyed this chapter and you should go listen to holland.