18

JIMIN POV

"i'm going to change quickly, make yourself comfy and find a movie or something if you want," he shouted to me as he walked to his room.

"okay," i nodded in approval. i think it was going to be what i was hoping for. a cute movie night; just me and him.

i started to look through the channels for some films. i found this really cute film so i left it there. i quickly texted tae. 

ummm so basically there is this boi and i'm at his house wtf help

he quickly replied back

wtf did he kidnap u send me the address

omg no i think there is a thing between us and damn he looks good

do you mean that older year you have as a polaroid. yoongi??

how did tae know him?? i decided to interrogate

how do u know him???

ah i know his friend hoseok but imma leave now good luck pls update and give me those details ;)

wow typical tae. i put my phone down on the side next to me and just at the right moment yoongi came holy shit he was a full on snack. it looked like he had a shower so his hair was still damp and his shirt was sticking to body oh how i wish... no don't go there. we're just friends. i mean there are friends which are gay with each other and aren't together right? 

"found anything good?" he asked me as he was fixing his fringe and running his hands through his hair.

"well..." i looked at the tv, "oh it finished. well i mean do you have any ideas?"

he chuckled softly with the cute gummy smile of his. he sat down next to me and tucked his feet it.

"pass me the remote will you?" he asked. i placed the remote into his hand and he started to flick through the channels.

"this?" he turned to look at me. omg we were so close shit. but he put on the notebook. could he read my mind??

"sure it's actually my favourite film," i was now probably the mushiest i had ever been.

"oh really well that's a coincidence." he smiled at me. he looked really cute.

he then got the blanket from the edge of the sofa and put it on us.

"we might as well be comfy," he said.
i was going to die this is how i thought it would unfold.

i looked up. i realised my head was on yoongi's shoulder. shit i fell asleep on him.

his raspy tone talked to me, "enjoy your little nap?" he asked while he had the same golden warm smile.

i rubbed my eyes. my vision was quite blurry and i realised i slept with my contacts in. wow i was so clever.

"oh i'm fine i just have to take my contacts out. i may have forgotten to take them out." i told him as i got him up from the warmth of him.
"where's the bathroom?" i asked

"down the corridor on the right next to the guest room," he pointed.

i thanked him and rushed down there.

fuck i legit couldn't see a thing now.

i tried to take the two sides of my contacts and take it out but it just didn't work. i needed help.

"yoongi-hyung helppppp!!" i shouted at him. oh wait i called him hyung and not really like an acquaintance. oh well. i needed help.

i could see a blur of a shadow in the mirror. he walked up and stood behind me. we were so close. all i needed now was for him to hold my waist and i would be officially done with life.

"yes jimin what happened?" he asked me sounding very concerned.

"i can't take my contacts out and i think i'm going to be blind now." i was now soft but frustrated. i don't know what mixture that was but it was interesting.

"okay let me help," he spoke softly to me.
he came in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders to move me.

then he leaned in his face really close to mine. oh. my. gosh.

a/n i'm sorry but i had to leave this on a cliff hanger. warning these next few chapters are going to be very cute and fluffy so yep. hope you enjoyed!

i've also been listening to dean too much.