29

(more steaminess ahead i'm sorry in advance i wanted to pull my hair out aswell lol)

JIMIN POV

" i knew you'd come back to me," she bit her lips.

"glad to have you back baby."

she brushed my lips with her thumbs,"still beautiful as always babe,"

"says you."

my lips pressed with hers. i missed this. wait what were you saying jimin. you hated what she did to you that's why you broke up with her. you were doing this to be with yoongi not because you missed her. anyways you had to play along.

our bodies danced together in the heat,her small hands gradually climbing up my back. she pulled away,

"you still have that in you after you let yoongi do all the work to you." she looked down at my half unbuttoned shirt which revealed the marks yoongi left on my skin.

"well i guess i've always had the talent." i winked as she wrapped her legs around my waist. slowly she traced the indentations of my abs before placing her hands on my chest. again our lips rejoined, she was biting down on my bottom lip while teasing me with her tongue.

"jangmi," i spoke her name through subtle moans, "listen don't tell anyone about this thing between us."

" i won't jimin don't worry, i don't want the others to be jealous. after all you're mine."

i looked into her sultry eyes, all the memories of us flooding back. i wanted to forget but at the same time i didn't. it felt so good.

i took my hands and carefully unzipped her dress from the back, dragging my finger down her spine. tilting her head back, she lightly she groaned. that was her favourite spot. i pulled the top half of her dress off her small frame. following me, she took off my shirt aswell. we were both half undressed. i forgot how soft her skin was as it rubbed against mine and those sweet kisses being left across my jawline.i missed her kiss. i couldn't get enough of it.

being under her control, like i was drugged, i reached for the clasp of her bra but. suddenly i regained myself and knew i shouldn't do it.

i placed my hands on her small waist and put her down.

"sorry jangmi, we can continue this another time if you want." i realised what i just said. i was back under her control, it was bitter sweet. i picked up my shirt and put it back on.

she zipped her dress back up and looked at me,

" i love you jimin and i guess you can stop hanging with yoongi since you have me back now," she let out a smirk as she opened the door and left. she left. and i realised i was addicted to her.

without notice yoongi rushed in.

"jimin are you okay?" he asked while placing his hand on my shoulders. i couldn't think all my thoughts were intoxicated with her. she was poison to me.

" i'm sorry yoongi i have to go, thank you for today though i really enjoyed it." i left a kiss on his cheek and ran away from him towards the bus station. i needed to regain my thoughts. she messed up everything.

i finally got out to fresh air. my lungs intaking the purity which was the opposite of me. what just happened? jangmi my ex came back to me. and now i feel sorry that yoongi had to stand outside. i liked jangmi but i loved yoongi.  there we go. should that be enough to convince me to forget her?
but i knew once you were under jangmi's lustful spell, you couldn't escape. i was quite heart broken after she cheated on me but that's what you got. she couldn't be trusted from the beginning. i don't know why i did. she was toxic in my lungs like taking a puff from a cigarette. addictive but ruined you forever.

a/n okay i want to die
n1) this chapter pained me to write coz jangmi is a lil bitch ruining the cute yoonmin shit.
n2) i'm lucky enough to go to smtown in dubai coz it's coincidentally on while i'm there on holiday?? idek imma see my wife amber liu and imma die

but yes i'm so sorry dw let's hope jangmi doesn't kill everything especially jimin's feelings.