52

(a/n half of this chapter and i'm so sorry i'm too lazy to edit them out since i used google docs in class)

YOONGI POV

the corridors were really silent but i was here early so i guess it made sense. hearing my steps echoing around me, i walked more quicker since it felt really eerie. my legs carried me along but that was a mistake because when i got into the doorframe i sort of fell onto my face.

numbness rushed to my face and palms as i was flat on the floor. i tried looking up and saw jin with a hand out helping me up.

"thinking about jimin were you?" he asked as i got up with his help.

i shook my head indicating a no and jin opened his mouth in shock,

"oh my really?! tut tut yoongi," jin exclaimed as we both went to sit in our places.

we both were talking about what i was planning to do with him today until the bell rang.

yay another horrible day of school.

-

at the end of school i texted jimin

come to mine after school. see you there make sure to change clothes though unless you want to borrow my stuff again

we could take the same bus but i had to get prepared so i got on he bus right after school and arrived back home.

as soon as i got home i changed as quick as i could and packed a small back pack with all of the information i had. then afterwards i say on the sofa waiting for jimin. it took around another 15-20 minutes for him to come in which i went on my phone scrolling through twitter. As i was watching a diy video which was probably not helpful at all. I heard a knock on the the door. Since it could be no one other than jimin i threw my phone on the sofa and went to open the door. Before me was the god-like park jimin. Even though his face and clothes were drenched in sweat he still had that glowing aura coming from him.

I pulled him in the apartment and our lips pressed together. I thought it was a nice way to greet him since he was probably out of breath as well.

" wow yoongi thanks," he smiled while breathing heavily as his forehead leaned against my chest.

" do you want me to get you a glass of water you look really tired," i said as i lifted his chin up.

He nodded as he made his was to the sofa. Then he took his shoes off as i went to the fridge to pour him a glass of water with ice. when i came back he had his shirt fully unbuttoned and i was still embarrassed to see the beautiful frame of park jimin.

"Here take this, also do you want to pick out somre clothes afterwards?" i asked him as i sat down next to him. He nodded again as his lips went in contact with the glass. In a few seconds all the water was gone and he placed the glass on the coffee table panting afterwards. He smiled at me as he stood up, going to my room to pick an outfit out. It's honestly very sad that jimin can pull off my clothing better than me.

A few minutes later he came back in my kendrick lamar 'damn' hoodie and my favourite pair of black ripped jeans which i spent a lot of money on it but it was totally worth it.

"What do you think?" he asked me as he turned around in a circle to show his full outfit.

I nodded in agreement. honestly jimin could take my whole wardrobe.

I picked up my bag and stood up
"Okay lets go!"

a/n penultimate chapter.

get ready. i'm not.