33

BACK TO PRESENT DAY

YOONGI POV

jimin just left me at the shops after he had a steamy makeout with one of his fangirls. i knew he didn't mean it so it was fine but he seemed really rushed so i decided to text him. he didn't reply. why? he surely must've wanted to talk about it.

i went home to my apartment trying to give jimin some space. maybe he thought he hurt me? well that was wrong. he made me want him by my side even more.

i pulled out a big canvas and started to paint what came to me. what if jimin changed his feelings for me? now i was stressed just like him.

my paintbrush delicately danced on the canvas, swirling and dragging all my feelings away, it was so calming. dipping into multiple shades of blue, i created some sort of galaxy. the one where jimin shined all around me. the one where it was only me and him and no one else. only our love filled the space, with our fingers intertwined, being together forever.

i snapped out of my deep reverie, my phone rang. could it be jimin?

i dropped my paint palette on the floor and walked to my phone.

it was an unknown number. it might be just a bunch of kids prank calling so i picked up thinking it'd be funny.

"hi?" i answered the call

"listen here min yoongi yah bitch, stop stealing my boyfriend. he is mine so stay away thank you."

the female voice ended the call. it was jangmi.

so she thought jimin was hers. no bitch, he is mine.

i tried to call jimin but it didnt work. well i guess i should paint more then.

that whole night i was stranded in my room on my chair with my easel up, painting. it looked awfully familiar, those soft lips, that fluffy blonde hair. i painted jimin in the galaxy. i loved him.

__

i woke up, finding myself lying on the floor with all my paint surrounding me. blue and yellow. the colours which reminded me of him. i picked up my phone next to me and turnded it on. shit i was late for school.

i shoved my blazer on top of my yellow jumper i was wearing and put my trousers on. i grabbed my bag and i ran out the house to the bus stop.

cursing under my breath i got on the bus which pulled up in front of me. shit the teachers would hate me even more.

i got to school and rushed to my lesson which was history. i wanted to die. i casually slipped in to the back my class in my chair. luckily the teacher was facing the board writing some un-important facts. i took my books out my bag and made it as if i as studying. jin tapped me on the shoulder.

"yo what are you doing? you'll get detention with that hoodie on!" he lowkey earraped me.

"shh i over slept and rushed to get here," jin looked at me up and down and started to chuckle.

" did you even look in the mirror?"

i nodded my head indicating a no.

he took a finger and scraped the blue and yellow acrylic paint off my cheek.

he put it on my desk and i coughed.

"well i was painting and sort of fell asleep on paint and yeah."

"dream about jimin?" jin asked smiling at me hoping for some juicy details. well that was a bit awkward but i decided to tell jin what happened.

a/n jangmi hate club anyone?? i'm in.
but anyways i hope you enjoyed. what do u think is going to happen??