6

JIMIN POV

i stared out the window looking down over the grassy land.
he was 18? hmmm either in my year or older i wondered to myself. i was adamant on finding out who he was.

the teacher's voice was all drowned out by his smooth voice. i could listen to him all day and i wouldn't get sick of it but obviously i'll never find him and even if i did it's not like we'd be 'a thing'. that would be a bit strange, i'm not like that. i don't think.

"PARK JIMIN!!" i heard a voice say my name. my head suddenly darted to the from of the class. oh no it was the teacher.
"HOW DO YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO IGNORE ME. DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL. NO EXCUSES. NOW DO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING AND GET ON WITH YOUR WORK!!" he furrowed his eyebrows at me as he slammed his fist on the board.

shit i was screwed. my first ever detention. oh well atleast i could come up with theories to who he was.

i unwillingly pulled my non-finished essay on cells onto my desk and started to flick through all the pages. all looked so boring and blank, how was i going to fill all of these pages??
i stopped at a page. no it couldn't be. i opened my mouth in awe. it's not my imagination is it? i questioned myself and my sanity sometimes. i wiped my fingers on my trousers then picked up what looked like a polaroid. it's real. it's real!! it was the guy with the nice hair from the library. then it all made sense. why did i have that polaroid in my piles of paper and the strand of black hair on my pillow. he was the one who took me home. it was him!

feeling ecstatic, i decided to get on with my work. i wanted to save detention to draw. to draw him.

half way through me writing irrelevant stuff about cells which i may not even need in my lifetime, a note was passed to me from the desk infront.
it read:
to jimin-hyung

kinda sucks u have detention with mr groggyface smh
we were supposed to jungkook's to catch up but i guess that won't be happening :(

well anyways have fun i guess.
-taeeee

i looked at the note and let out a quiet chuckle. tae has his way with words 'mr groggyface'. i wanted to let out a full on laugh but i managed to control myself.
i ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote back:

yep very much appreciated
i'm going to enjoy my time with mr groggyface.

i folded the piece of lined paper and handed it forward so it would reach taehyung but unfortunately i got caught.

"PARK JIMIN PASSING NOTES IN MY LESSON. HOW DARE YOU DOUBLE DETENTION WITH OLDER YEARS. STAY BEHIND AFTER CLASS FINISHES PLEASE."

and with that he stomped to my desk, with clenched fists by his sides.
he pulled out the note.

"mr groggyface?? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!"
he stated in a very loud tone.
i could feintly hear the ripples of laughter and the shocked fangirls gasping oppa but i honestly didn't care less.

"DING DING!" the bell sounded. damnit i had to stay behind. i packed everything, putting the polaroid of library boy in my phone case and went to his desk at the front of the class. he went to close the door to stop my 'fangirls' from peering in but they were on ladders and chairs staring in from the high windows.

"mr park can i just ask why you are so tired and why you didn't focus in my lesson?" sir asked me in a more calm time of voice than normal.

i didn't know how to reply so i just said, " i'm so sorry sir it won't happen again."

"it seems like your avoiding my question why?"

oh gosh i screwed up. badly.

he then talked to me again, " is it something to do with with mr min??"

"hmm?" i was confused, "who is mr min?" i asked him.

"don't u pretend to be clueless you were daydreaming about him and you were also drawing what looked like a little polaroid of him on your essay plan instead of writing. there must be something and if there is i fully support you but not in my lesson please."

"ah," i looked at him with round wide eyes. cute library boy's last name was min. well i guess that was something.
"oh no not that way sir i have my eye on a girl."

"ahhhh," he nodded his head, "you're very lucky mr park but you're still coming to double detention with older years." he told me disappointingly. i thought i would've managed to reconcile with our little chat but no. also how could he think i have a thing for cute library boy. i mean i call him cute but yknoe platonically #nohomo.

i bowed and then exited the class well that was great but now i know more about him. about cute library boy mr min.

a/n hope you enjoyed this chapter. how is jimin going to cope in detention?? oooh spoilersss