32

FLASHBACK

3RD PERSON

jungkook's phone buzzed really loudly as he was playing overwatch. he groaned as he got out of his fort of soft fluffy pillows, pausing the game to get his phone.

jimin was trying to face time him.

"hmmmm i wonder what he needs help with," jungkook mumbled to himself as he anwered the call.

he was greeted by jimin earraping him on max volume.

"AHH THANK GOSH YOU ANSWERED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE???"

jungkook sighed, "you look good in anything jimin, just go for your ripped jeans and a plain shirt, also part you hair to the side, it really suits you."

jimin looked in awe at the younger,

"oh my jungkook you saved my life thank you so much, i owe you bye love you!!!" and with that jimin ended the call. jungkook chuckled to himself as we went to get a drink.

"typical jimin, just typical."

__

jimin took on jungkook's advice and got dressed into ripped jeans and a plain white t-shirt. jungkook had a good style he had to admit.

after looking in the mirror and adjusting his outfit he went to jangmi's place.

(a/n lets just pretend jimin can drive but only for special occasions so he used his parents' car)

he got out the car and knocked on her door holding a bouquet of a variety of flowers.

she opened the door, her hair loosely curled with the front pieces pinned back with a bow. she was wearing a short pink lace dress with pink heart knee high socks and white seducing fishnets peeking through. she knew jimin was interested by her.

both of them checked each other out before jimin handed her the flowers.

"hi jangmi, here you go,"

the colour of her dressed flushed upon her cheeks as she accepted the colourful blossomed flowers.

"wow thank you jimin, this is very kind of you," she replied to him stepping out of the house and closing the door.

she is an angel, jimin thought to himself. oh how he was wrong.

____

they arrived at the sea front. jangmi took jimin's hand as they walked in the sand talking about their lives and aspirations. jangmi wanted to be a clothes designer and she also wanted to be happy and enjoy her life. jimin had fallen deep in love with jangmi. he really loved her. there on the sand they both looked into each other's eyes and kissed. the feeling jimin got was a sense of warmth and happiness. all jangmi got out of it was the pleasure of breaking his heart later.

later when it was getting darker, they went to the pier to all the arcades. jimin won jangmi a huge teddy bear and they both shared ice cream with candyfloss. jimin was so head over heels he asked if she wanted to be his girlfriend. jangmi replied instantly with a yes. her plan was moving quite quickly.

jimin insisted on taking jangmi back to his place and she thought it was a good idea so they went along with it. they sat on the sofa together watching a film. jimin made the first move and pulled her in for a kiss, she kissed back initiating everything to come, jimin pinned her down as they started to get steamier.

__

for the next few months they were lovebirds to the maximum, jimin's fangirls would always interview her to get new information about him. everything was going perfect until jangmi was caught cheating with this irrelevant boy in the school toilets. jimin broke up with her immediately, even though it hurt him because he still loved her . it was for the best.

a/n smh jangmi honestly. well that's enough for the flashbacks. next chapter stuff iss going to hopefully better. as always stick around and enjoy.

BUT OMG THE NEW PUMA ADVERTS. PUMA KNOWS I LOVE YOONGI IN YELLOW AND IM JUST DEAD. PUMA PLEASE RELEASE THE CLOTHES ALREADY AND MAKE IT CHEAPER THAN THE NEW SHOES COZ IM POOR.