44

JIMIN POV

a face greeted me but it wasn't the one i expected. it was sarah the slut. me ears got really startled when she started to shout at me.

"park jimin you fucking bitch you put my best friend in fucking hospital. jangmi fucking called me and said you gave her a fucking cupcake with nuts in. are you okay??"

i placed all of my stuff on the floor and afterwards i ran my hands through my hair. 
i'm pretty sure she had many kinks including guys with nice hair and nice jawline. i looked up at her with my sultry look as i was getting closer and closer to her.

"well atleast i called an ambulance. don't you think i was scared aswell. i thought it was the blueberry  one. but i can shut you up right?"

her back then hit the blackboard. "don't do what min yoongi did to me."

"min yoongi who is he? what did he do?" i ask her obviously not to be suspicious.

"your such a bad liar park jimin."

her lips smashed into mine. she was a bad kisser. but i had to go with it.

i teased her a couple of times by pulling away and moving down to press slightly wet kisses down her neck. i wouldn't think about giving her a hickey. she is just unworthy.
herfumbling hands then got to my shirt slowly unbuttoning my shirt. her nails ran down my shoulder and tapped my various collection of hickeys from yoongi.

"and who gave you these?" she asked though deep heavy breaths. "they look very strategically placed like a pink rose? do you like pink roses park jimin?"

"i think it's a coincidence that it looks like that and jangmi gave them to me." let's hope she would believe me somehow.

"it's never a coincidence park jimin."

her words replayed in my head. it's never a coincidence. a coincidence.

she fully lifted my shirt now and saw another collection of hickeys across my hip bone.

"see this one is a galaxy. some parts are more sucked on to get different shades. are you sure jangmi gave you these? she never thinks about this type of stuff."

she stood back and looked at me as a whole. probably checking me out.

"wow min yoongi is lucky to have you. now go find him. enjoy your life." she smiled at me as she picked up her things and left. wow i never knew she was that nice even though she looks like she has made out with every boy in the school.
i quickly put my shirt back on, took my stuff from the floor and ran down to yoongi's classroom. since it had been quite a few minutes since people were let out, the halls were almost empty. my feet carried me as i breezed though the air. my hands then grabbed the door frame infront and  somehow ended up in the doorframe with my legs crossed and my arm to the side. i ran my hands though my hair and looked up again.
no yoongi. where was he? i felt a tapping on my shoulder. he was much taller and so i turned around.

"ahh jimin. looking for yoongi? well he isn't in unfortunately and he hasn't told me where he is either. i have a test next and so does yoongi. could you go to his and tell him to come. i have to cram so i can't really help sorry." it was jin.

both us us walked down the hall to his locker.
"so jimin you'll be happy to know that i'm planning yours and yoongi's wedding and i need a colour theme. anything in particular?"

i chuckled to myself, "you're really getting ahead of yourself hyping but i like pink and yellow. it's very pretty that way."

he smiled at me as he closed his locker, his arms filled with a hefty amount of textbooks.

"okay thank you jimin now go find yoongi!"

a/n update on here and my flower in one day!! well i saw smtown yesterday and it was absolutely amazing. my favourite act was probably luna and amber even though shinee, red velvet and exo were great aswell. taemin was absolutely amazing with his solos aswell. my phone ran out of storage half way through though. oh well.
(also bigshits teaser makes me so shook like black ot7??? just amazing. jeongguk's song is so beautiful)
i hope you enjoyed this chapter. will jimin find yoongi??