14

JIMIN POV

i was waiting for around 3 minutes when yoongi came back in a different change of clothes and a stripey chef apron.

he walked up to me holding a notepad and a pen. he looked like a cute waiter. wait he was a cute waiter.

"so park jimin, what can i get for you?" he asked me while looking down at the note pad. all of his hair when into his face. he looked even cuter.

"could i get a cappucino and a blueberry muffin please?"

he grinned at me with a warm look on his face,

"ooh manners," he put the notepad in the little pocket in front of his apron. "come with me up to the coffee machines to see how i make it"

he lead the way. those black fitted trousers looked really good. wait why am i paying attention to that? i don't even know.

he opened the little waist high door and let me walk in first.

"so how are you allowed to do this?" i said as he was reaching for 2 mugs from the cupboard behind me.

he set them down on the wooden work top and looked at me,

"my aunt owns this place. she lets me here when ever i want and i also work here when i am free."

i nodded my head as he was frothing up the milk. his hands looked so skilled and professional moving all  the apparatus for the coffee. i wonder how stressful it is to make drinks when people are watching you. im sure he didn't mind.

YOONGI POV

his intent gaze was looking down to my hands as i was preparing his special cappuccino. i quickly gazed up to see him smiling like an angel. because of him i nearly poured the cappuccino on the floor  but luckily i managed to save it. i then took the frothed milk and poured it unintentionally into a little heart on the surface.

" oh i'm sorry that wasn't meant to happen." i looked up at him while handing the mug to him.

he smiled again with that angelic smile of his and started to giggle.

"ah don't worry! it's a nice heart you did  there just like on the polaroid."

i blushed and continued to make a drink for myself. "thanks but i'm no expert."

his eyed widened,"really now, ah okay then."

i finished making my drink and placed it on the table jimin picked out. i liked tables near the window, you can stare outside and let all of your thoughts take you away. i loved him. did he love me?

a/n i'm sorry this chapter is so short but it's a lokwey filler until i get to my main plan but anyways hope you enjoyed.