49

CONT FLASHBACK 3RD PERSON POV

another hour or so passed and then park jimin entered the library.

"guys i'd turn round to see who is in the library," jeongyeon warned them as she pulled a book up to her face only showing her eyes.

"no way," nayeon said in awe as she dropped a highlighter to the floor.

"it's park fucking jimin," mina stated as her jaw dropped.

"well i suggest we act normal and see how this plays out," nayeon suggested as she picked up her precious highlighter from the floor. all of the agreed and pretended to go back to their revision.

jimin unpacked all of his stuff next to yoongi's and went to the bookshelves immediately.

mina picked up the note and wrote something more on it

what if they have cheeky bum decks in the library ;;))

jeongyeon immediately scoffed and tried to disguise her laughter.

"mina wtf did dahyun corrupt your mind even more?"she whispered to mina as she flipped to a new page in her book.

all mina did was let out a smirk before returning to work.

around some time later jimin returned and he started to study aswell, his handwriting was nearly illegible and then he fell asleep.

"aww omggg how cute, how about we leave him here and hope yoongi takes him home," nayeon uttered to them. they nodded and mina sneakily took a picture of jimin

" wait we have to let yoongi know who he is," mina pulled out one of his class books with his name on it and then packed her things away.

"okay lets go home!" they all went back to their places waiting for yoongi and jimin to play it out.

FLASHBACK END

YOONGI POV

i sat there with my draw literally dropping. the girls could've taken home jimin but they left me to do it? well good thing i actually liked him if not i'd have woken jimin up and made him walk back home by himself.

"well thank you because i love him," i cooed as i pulled him closer to me. he then sort of slid down his head now in my lap. i could get used to this.

"wait jimin do you want to see the mugshot we took of you at the library," mina asked as she took her phone out from her bag.

jimin nodded indicating a yes so mina pointed the phone to his direction. i thought jimin looked really cute especially with his really cute cheeks and pouty lips but he thought otherwise by the looks of it. jimin immediately shot up but before he could grab the phone his head hit my chin but i played it cool and turned it into a kiss. i lifted my hand under his chin and brought it up slightly to deepen the kiss. i could hear the girls squeal which made the ends of my lips raise up into a smile. jimin then pulled away,

"yoongi there are people here," he grunted with a concerned look on his face as his eyes moved into the direction of nayeon and the others.

"oh don't worry jimin i could make out with nayeon if i really wanted its all good," jeongyeon affirmed as she leaned closer to her.

jimin nodded smiling at her. it was nice some people accepted us. we sat there talking about literally everything possible and eating some of the food left though me and jimin were very full. at the end it felt as if we've known them our whole lives. i looked down at my watch and realised we had 5 minutes till our next lesson.

"do you want to help clear we have only a bit till our next lesson?" i asked them.

they all replied with yes and we started packing everything into the hamper and chucking packaging away. with that we went onto our next lessons, jimin told me to check my phone for texts. i'm pretty sure he was planning something again. little did he know what i was planning on doing.

a/n this fanfic is ending in a few chapters criii. so what i've decided is i'll update all the remaining chapters on one day so there won't be any waiting. i'm very sad since i enjoyed writing this but i have other ideas ahead. i hope you enjoyed this. what is yoongi planning??

-miruna