19

JIMIN POV
his warm breath was on my face.
"stay still, it may sting," he told me calmly as he carefully took out my contact out.

i started to vigorously blink because my eye felt very dry and i wanted to make sure that i could still see. i regained my impaired vision slowly starting to see a yoongi.
one eye fine another to go.
"how do you know how to do this?" i asked him because he seemed to take them out with precision and cake as if he knew how much it hurt.

"oh i wear them too, i don't really like glasses plus it makes me well... nerdy."

"ah right that makes sense," i nodded in agreement.

he took the other one out and placed it a little contact pot filled with contact lens solution.

he turned to me,
"can you see me now?"

"yes perfe..."

without any warning, our lips crashed together. it was finally happening.
he pulled me in closer, i held onto his waist.
we started to get deeper into the kiss but he suddenly pulled away.

"i'm so sorry," he blushed as he stepped back. he handed me my contacts.
"put them somewhere you can remember i'm going to yeah..." he walked out the bathroom and went to the living room on the couch.

that was so unexpected but at the same time i wished it lasted longer. i was sure i loved him.

i walked out of the bathroom to see him sat there in a little ball viewing the tv screen. i sat beside him. we continued to watch movies together.

____

"what time is it?" i asked him. hr picked up his phone and looked at it. his homescreen looked like a little polaroid of the sea. it was very pretty.

"11:56" he responded, "why are you asking?"

"oh i was just a bit tired that's all,"

" ah okay well if you want you can go sleep in the guest bedroom," he stood up and guided me the way.

"its just opposite my room so if you have any problems don't hesitate to come and knock." he smiled at me and let me into the room.

"sleep well!" he exclaimed with his soft smile.

i nodded and replied as i closed my door. the room was much bigger than his but more plainer, with only a painting with a field of flowers on the wall. i'm guessing yoongi painted that.

i got under the covers but for some reason i couldn't sleep anymore. i kept on tossing and turning, trying to sleep in every way possible but it just didn't work.

i picked up my phone from my bedside table, it read 01:11

well i guess i could go knock on yoongi's door. so i did. i walked up to his door and slowly knocked. i opened the door and saw yoongi bundled up into a ball under the covers.

"yes jimin?" he spoke sleepily with his eyelids half closed.

"i can't sleep could i possi..." and without finishing my sentence he pulled the covers down.

"ye sure,"

i slipped myself next to him. he was so warm and i felt safe with him again. it was just like the day when i met him.

"you can come closer if you want."

i shuffled more closer to him. we were both facing each other. he was really beautiful. did he know this already from me?

"yoongi?"
"mmmm?"
"you're very beautiful,"
"thank you, same for you."

he then took his hand and caressed my face.

"why do you like me jimin? i'm just a lonely older year??"

i took my hands and held his waist.
"because you just give me this happiness no one has ever given to me,"

"really how's that??"

"your voice, your art, your words, your everything." i think i went to far but then if i did he might have thought it was just a dream.

he rubbed his eyes and and looked at me.
"what's your biggest fear?"

i was thinking? hmmmm
"i think probably people not knowing me for who i actually am. they just know me as the 'hot guy' and i'm afraid if i let down my image people will criticize me for it." i thought that was a decent thought. "what's yours?"

"this..."