24

JIMIN POV

finally me and yoongi were going to do some shopping. i sort of exposed myself to him saying that people call me chim chim but i didn't really mind.

i really liked yoongi's clothing, especially the jeans i was wearing. my legs looked, well, irresistible.

i also thought that none of my fanclub would come and search for me here since they must be very worried about me so it was all perfect. they were all in school and they weren't going to risk their lessons and lunch trying to find me.

anyways back to yoongi.

we walked close to each other and i held his hand again. i'm 1000000000000000000% sure that he likes me, he even admitted it. i'm pretty sure he feels that sense of floating and happiness when he is with me. maybe he is too scared to give into love or maybe he doesn't want to ruin my life. but i would risk everything to have him. to have min yoongi.

"so where do you normally shop?" i tried to initiate a conversation again since we stopped talking after we got off the bus.

"well you'll see." he gave me a sly smile like he was planning something. oh how i wanted to know what he was about to do.

"jimin, why do you even bother with your fangirls, like do you do it to be popular or is attention okay for you?"

he keeps on asking these questions about my fangirls. does he want to join?

"why do you want to be a part of it?" i chuckled as we entered the shopping mall.

"you never know. i'm a bit curious to say the least."

without any warning he held my hand tighter and started to run. is this how he practices his running instead of the joining school running teams? i have so much to learn about you min yoongi. after all, i guess you're still a stranger to me.

"top man?" i looked at him. this is where he shops then.

"well i get some things from here. lets go in."

i looked around me. damn yoongi would look good in any of this. i started at the rack closest to me and started to look through the clothes. straight away i picked up 2 hoodies and 5 shirts.

" you okay there?" yoongi looked at me laughing to himself.

"yes now come on, i want to try these on,"

i dragged him to the changing rooms.

i told the employee i had 7 pieces and i went in with yoongi.

i put the items in the changing room.

"i'll stay here so its a surprise." yoongi told me as he went and sat on the chairs outside of the changing rooms.

i nodded and pulled the curtain.

so what should i start with?i picked up this black shirt with some flower embroidery. classy and gay. also how i like my men. i took off yoongi's white shirt that i was wearing and put it on.

i looked at myself in the mirror. i mean my six-pack was slightly lacking but i didn't mind, as long as it didn't disappear. i brushed the shirt down with my hands and walked out to see yoongi. he was sitting on the chair, his thumbs rapidly tapping the screen.

i walked out in front of him.

"what do you think?" i asked him as i turned around a couple of times and posed.

he nodded in agreement, his widening as i came into his eyesight. "yeah it looks really good on you but let me just..."

he walked up to me and slowly put his hands on my shoulders. again, his warm breath dancing on my skin again. he just loved to tease me.

a/n sorry lol but i had to end on a cliffhanger. its getting good ooooooh. sorry this chapter was quite short but i hope you enjoyed and stick around. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)