42

JIMIN POV

"yoongi do you like boys?" my father interrogated in a harsh tone staring at him as if knives were about to come out of his eyes and stab yoongi until rainbows came out of him.

yoongi was put on the spot i could tell. he pulled his shoulders down-slouching- looking tense. i would've placed my hands on his shoulders, softly rubbing my thumbs and index fingers into his skin but it would look too obvious. his hand fell onto my lap as he tapped, stating stress. i took my finger and traced the words into his sweaty palm,

'yes. we r dating.'

' r u sure?' he traced onto my (THICC) thigh.

'yh'

and so yoongi spoke,

"yes mr park i am and i'm also in love with your son. if you can't tell we are actually dating."

my mother pushed herself out of the wooden chair- making a squeaking noise due to the friction-  and let out a fairly high-pitched scream before she  took a few deep breaths and composed herself again.

"what did i tell you our son isn't straight," she directed a look to my dad as she walked up to me and took me into her arms.

"jimin i love you no matter what, your father doesn't mind either but we fully support both of you. i hope you love each other dearly and get married. we'll be with you every step of the way."

my mum gestured for yoongi to come into the hug so he placed his metal cutlery onto the plate and wrapped his arms around both of us. my dad seemed a bit reluctant joining as well but he shuffled out of his chair and awkwardly placed his long slender arms around all of us.

now i placed my hands on yoongi's waist all tension relieved from us.

we felt like a family.
_
me and yoongi we're now cuddling up on the sofa, his dad staring at us cautiously from time to time. his slender arms around my waist pulling me closer into him. even though i got the warm feeling i got when i was with yoongi, it felt more different. more tranquil and airy. probably because now i wasn't worrying about what my parents thought.

my head rested in the crook of his neck, it was perfect when i was with him.

the shutters of my eyes opened to the deep raspy voise in my ear, making the hairs stand up on my spine.

"jimin, i have to leave now, its late and we have school tomorrow."

i whined " yoongs, please a bit longer," i took my limp feeling and pushed down his hip so i could stay longer in his warm embrace.

he tutted and with his petal-like lips, softly kissed my forehead. his hands slowly detached  from my abdomen, tapping my bare skin.

i gave up. we couldn't stay like this forever. i swiveled my body to a 90 degree angle and stood up, getting off yoongi's body. he clicked his ankles as i stood on my tiptoes, reaching up to the sky. unexpectedly, he pulled me in for a hug one last time. one last time.

the air around me increased in heat and my sight was getting blurrier by the second only focusing on yoongi's features. his dark chocolate eyes, his dainty nose and his thin soft delicate lips. i loved him.

he pulled away grabbing his things, waving to me and my family and then leaving out the door. it all happened so quickly, i didn't have time to process that my parents saw all the affection between us on the sofa.

i sleepily walked up the stairs, each step a drag for my heavy feet and tucked myself into bed. the warmth of the duvet could only do so much. i was lacking the warmth yoongi kindled in my heart.

_

my alarm rang. rubbing my eyes, i went to the bathroom to get ready for school. splashing the refreshing water on my face i realised i'd see yoongi today at school.

with a positive mindset now, a smile appeared on my face and left the house with little skips.

a/n ahh sorry for not updating i've had quite bad writers block but i managed to pull something together.
i'll be on holiday and its nearly a week till i go sm town in dubai!! so im going to probably not going to update. sorry about that but please anticipate the next chapter. some stuff is about to go down ;)))