11

JIMIN POV

i opened my eyes. my vision was a bit blurry at first but it started to focus.

"are you feeling okay jimin?" a nurse from the side of my bed asked me.

"uh yeah i'm fine. what happened?" i asked curiously,all i remembered was exiting the library trying to find min.

"you apparently fainted because you overworked yourself by running at the library. your friend bought you here."

"oh thank you for telling me. what time is it? i have to get to lessons?" all i wished was for me was to miss detention or at least the boring part where mr groggyface tells us to reflect on our actions.

the nurse looked at her watch as i tried to get a glimpse of it aswell.

"it's 3:10 you have around 15-20 minutes. do you want to go to your lessons now?"

"yes please, i don't really want to catch up on revision."

as i got out of he infirmary bed i took all of my belongings and was escorted outside. i smiled at her and got to my lesson, geography. i mean this lesson is probably the best of all, the teacher doesn't really pester us and all lesson we mess about.

as i slightly opened the door i heard screams and sighs from my fangirls. they must've been really worried about me.

i went to apologise, " sorry i'm late, i was out nearly all afternoon because i fainted."

she smiled at me and gestured to take my seat.

i was so happy tae was next to me this lesson.

the last few minutes were filled with laughter and just silliness over all.

_______

just as the bell rang i rushed to mr groggyface's detention room. a line of people were queueing up already. how many people had he given detentions to already??

i felt a buzz in my pocket. my phone. i casually pulled it out from my inside blazer pocket,which was filled with junk, and looked at my screen. it was a message from tae.

good luck!!!!! don't die please!

i smiled and replied:

i'll try not to but i probably will byeeeee

and with that i put my phone back inside my blazer and lined up in single file.

after around 10 minutes mr groggyface stepped outside and looked at us. his facial expressions showed us he was not impressed and not at all looking forward to it.

"well well this is great," he put on a fake smile as he lead us in to the classroom.

i took my usual seat in the back corner so if i were to draw min it would basically be unnoticeable.

when we were all settled my groggyface coughed and started to speak.
"as you may know you're here for detention with me. now i know you would be happy sitting down and reading so since i have my very nice upper year detention supervisors on shift i shall make them allocate things to do so..."
he got interrupted by someone knocking at the door. his eyes went to the back of his head until the person opened the door.

the boy looked very slender with great hair and... wait it was MIN Y.G! i dropped my book from out of my hand and he looked at me. he knew who i was as he gave me a warm soft gummy smile.

"ah yoongi hello i'm guessing you are on duty?" he asked yoongi. his name was yoongi. MIN YOONGI. i felt like i had accomplished my life goal. 

he looked up at the class and smiled. but all he could keep his eyes on was me. 
"yes actually, hello i'm min yoongi and today i'll be supervising your detention, my friend kim seokjin will be here to help me but for now i have to allocate jobs to you and if you don't finish it in the 2 hours you have then you'll be put on another detention."

wow he looked very intellectual when he spoke. there was just something about him. something about that smile of his.

a/n wow what's going to happen in detention?????