38

JIMIN POV

i was snuggled tightly in yoongi's arms with his chest against my back. warmth radiated off of him making me feel protected. we were binge watching yoongi's favourite tv shows, though he mostly paid attention to twirling my hair with his fingers and playing with it. it was all serene until i realised it was technically the end of school and i had to go home before my parents suspected something had happened to me. i unwillingly wriggled out of my blanket cocoon with yoongi and started to stretch out letting out little whines.

"i'm so sorry but i have to go now, i love you bye!" i grabbed my bag from the floor and pecked his lips.

"wait can't i take you? it's the least i could do i mean are you going to go on the bus with that?" he eyed the side of the painting visible due to the tiny crack open in yoongi's bedroom door.

"yes honestly it's fine,"

"hmm okay sure then," he pecked my lips once again before i picked up the painting and walked out the apartment door.

as i got outside and started to walk i got tapped by someone on my shoulder. the person behind me felt much shorter and then the wind bought a whiff of a strong powerful perfume. not her.

"what do you want jangmi you're wasting my time," i turned around staring in her eyes. i wouldn't let her faze me.

"well baby you promised a day with me," she tried to seductively wink but it ended up like a delayed blink.

"well baby i have to get home now so if you wouldn't mind,"

she grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"no baby listen please i seriously love you, i'm not doing it to blackmail you or yoongi. i just need your love if not it will drive me crazy."

i shook my wrist out of her grip and quickly texted yoongi

JBITCH HERE

he should be my prince and save me.
" umm well..." i opened my school bag to find muffins yoongi had from the cafe. honestly such a life saver he must've stuffed them in there while he was making the popcorn. i gave her a pecan pie muffin.
"i'm sorry have a honey muffin to make up for it,"
she took it out of my hand greedily, shoving her mouth with it.
just at that time yoongi came from the building and stood behind me.
"listen up here jangbitch i'm tired of your games. i know all too well what game you're playing with me and if you don't know i love yoongi so you can go fuck off for all i care and go be a slut with the rest of the guys you know." i retorted. honestly such a bitch.

at that moment she started to choke.
"i knew you fantasised about me choking you with my amazing hands well i guess this is another way to put it" yoongi fell to the floor slapping his knees about what i just said.
"should i call an ambulance i mean i would rather kill someone meaningful and of purpose rather than her slutty self," he managed to get out through fits of chuckles. i nodded my head as yoongi pulled his phone out. he managed to calm himself down as he dialed the number.

"yes hello i would need an ambulance on 283 street. my friend is choking on a cupcake due to her having a nut allergy which she hadn't mentioned to me before. she seems to be very inflamed around the neck area and her lips completely swollen." yoongi nodded his head and then closed his phone.

"they'll be here in 5. well at least that's what they told me," i nodded.

after a few minutes of watching jangmi turning blue the ambulance arrived.
the doctors told us we could leave and that we could visit her if we wanted when she was better. we thanked them as they left.

now it was me and yoongi alone again.
"did u plan that or what?" i started to have a fit of laughter.

"that's the equivalent to pepper spray for jangmi. i wasn't going to risk it but also that's a really good muffin you sort of missed out on."

i shrugged my shoulders, "anyways i should get home now if not my parents will get worried. bye for real this time."

our lips pressed, yoongi cupping my face for it to deepen but i pulled away before he could do so.

i waved at him and started to walk to the bus stop. my life was amazing. how i loved it.

a/n well jangmi is probably going to die in the hospital now and honestly this is the most funniest chapter i've written. also we hit 1k reads!! i'm still in utter shock. but i hope you enjoyed and stay for these next few fluffy chapters