35

YOONGI POV

"jimin, listen here i don't know what jangbitch is playing at but i love you and even if she won't let me see you i wanted to make that final."

he stuttered and looked at me, "yoongi i'm honestly so sorry but we had a interesting relationship and i thought she cheated because i wasn't good enough for her but now i know she wanted to mess from the beginning so i've come to terms with that. i admit that i was lusting her when she suddenly found us in the janitor's storage room but i've had time to sleep on it and i realised she is a manipulative bitch and that the only person i've ever loved is you."

i smirked as i pushed jimin against the tree. "good lets keep it that way."

i pinned his wrists to the rough bark of the tree staring at him with my sultry gaze. i missed him. and wanted him so much.
"yoongi i think we should continue this elsewhere i mean there are people and well we don't want to be like this all day,"
he looked down and i noticed a bulge in both mine and jimin's trousers. well i mean it wasn't my fault both of us were just amazing and good looking.
"my place?" i asked him?? as i loosened my grip on his wrists.
he nodded as he pulled his hands down and twisted my hand into his, knitting our fingers together.

"i'm glad i have my boyfriend back," i spoke softly in his ear after i picked up my stuff from the floor and shoved it into my school bag.

we casually strolled behind all the bushes and trees at the edge of the field the school owned. it was a pretty place in itself, you could get deeply lost into your thoughts and relax here.
it could be noisy at times if people around it were talking but it was mostly very calming.

our hands swinged back and forth as we tried to slip from the bushes and trees, out of school.

"yoongi,"
"hmmm?" i nodded.
"please don't worry about my fangirls, they only like me because i'm good looking and i doubt they'd accept me for who i am; honestly i don't really mind but atleast i'm with you."
i got really flustered. wow i had really missed his sweet and calming voice around me. without even thinking i swiftly pecked him on the lips. it felt like forever. all the time i spent with him was so euphoric and i truly felt like myself.

the calming stroll ended as we arrived to the gate right at the bottom of the school only few used.

jimin lightly lifted his hand out of mine to open the gate for us.
"after you, my amazing beautiful wonderful loving caring boyfriend."
i felt my cheeks warming up as i bowed down.
"well thank you kind man, you are also an amazing beautiful wonderful loving caring and let's not forget hot boyfriend."

he let out a slight giggle ,"come on stop it there let's hurry before i decide to jump onto you and make out in a forest. i'm sure you'd like that, eh?" he winked at me before he closed the gate and laced his hands back into mine again.

we ran all the way down the streets and alleyways until we arrived to my place.

i pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. as i did, i chucked my bag on the floor and it skidded right to the other side of the room and my keys jangled as i threw them in the fruit bowl.

as jimin said he would, he jumped onto me and in an instant our lips were pressed together. he walked me back to my room as he pushed me onto my bed. i pulled out of the kiss,
"ummm excuse me what do you think you're doing? i'm not jangbitch am i now?"
i took him by the shoulders and now i was looking down onto him. beauty right infront of my eyes.

a/n lol sorry jimin no matter how are u try u won't top 😂
but it's
YOONGO BOIS BIRTHDAYY!!!! (yes thats what i call him it's not a typo
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I WISH HE IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND GETS EVERYTHING AND ACHIEVES EVERYTHING HE WANTS IN LIFE BECAUSE HE IS JUST SO PRECIOUS TO ME AND I LOVE HIM TO BITS.

yesi'll stop there before we die

yes
i'll stop there before we die.