45

JIMIN POV

i took my phone and tried to call yoongi. he didn't answer. i wasn't that worried since he sleeps really deeply, the rich deep breath of his filling up the atmosphere around him blocking out all sound and distractions.

i made my way to the back of the field where there is the secret exit which both us exited the other day. i ran down the streets and got a bus before i reached his block of apartments.

i smiled at the receptionist who i had that mutual friendship since i saw her a lot. she let me go in so that i could see yoongi.

i stepped cautiously in the elevator. i've had this thing ever since i was little to take a bit step into the elevator just incase it decided to become unstable and i would fall though the tiniest gap. even though it was impossible it had always stuck with me.

i pressed yoongi's floor and in an instant i arrived . the doors of the elevator slowly opened with small creaks and then i dashed outside taking a few turns around his corridor. when i finally arrived at his door i remained stationary placing my hands on my knees to regain energy. after i swiped my forehead with the sleeve of my jumper, i quietly knocked on the door waiting for him to appear ; nothing happened. i knocked, this time the knob of the door slowly twisted until there was a small crack in the door. yoongi looked tired along with a bruised arm and face.

"jimin please get out of here. i'll come to school tomorrow just please don't worry." his face was all red and blotchy and his eyes were all puffy as if he was crying before hand.

"why yoongi why?" i didn't know why he was so hurt and sad. all i wanted to do was comfort him. i couldn't bare seeing him all vulnerable.

"my dad is back." his messed up dad back here? what happened to all of his hook-ups? well shit i didn't care all i wanted was yoongi to be safe so i pushed the door and entered sitting on the sofa.

"jimin what do you think your doing? if he sees you here he'll pound you to meat. also got with the fact he seems drunk and angry at the moment so i wouldn't push it."

he sat next to and i took his hand as i turned to him.

"yoongi i don't care. i love you and will do anything to protect you."

"likewise park jimin."

then some clattering was heard in the spare room.
"MIN FUCKING YOONGI WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS ART. ITS SOME SHITTY STUFF EVEN I COULD TO BETTER. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? YOUR UGLY FACE WITH YOUR FRIENDS? YOU DONT DESERVE THIS."
clang!! some glass was heard being shattered. shards of memories breaking apart piece by piece. yoongi being broken apart piece by piece.

i climbed onto yoongi's lap and hugged the shit out of him. i loved him and i wanted him to know i'll be with him no matter what.

mr min then walked in furiously looking at yoongi and realising i was there. he looked at both of us and earraped me,
"YOONGI WHO THE FUCK IS THIS TWINK? TELL HIM TO LEAVE."

me a twink? i mean...

i swiftly got into my two feet and walked up to greet him,
"actually mr min i am an exam invigilator helper and yoongi is needed to complete his exams so if you wouldn't mind letting your son come to school that'd be..." he interrupted me.

"well twinky i have the right of say in my child's school life and i won't allow him. so if you could kindly leave." he gave me a bitter smile.

i gave him back his bitter smile and walked into the spare room not really caring if he beat me up . there i saw most of yoongi's artwork and pencils and stuff on the bed being torn apart. i put his sketchbook in my bag quickly along with his uniform. the rest i couldn't save. who knows what the crazy man was going to do with it?

i quickly walked out and dragged yoongi by his arm. life was better with risks.

a/n oh shiz boi yoongi's dad came back after his long ass hook ups. well i wonder what's going to happen next. who knows.

-miruna