20

JIMIN POV

i shuffled in a bit more, pulling him in closer and our lips smashed together. it gave me a tingly feeling down my spine like my body was a crackling bonfire. his soft lips pressed against mine even harder, they were just as i had imagined. soft and sweet. i felt like we were in a galaxy and he was the stars, surrounding all the darkness around me.

then he moved down kissing my collarbones gently. he was like a feather falling down my neck. gentle but tingly. he was biting down a bit, staining my 'innocent' skin a purple-red colour.

i then took my hands off his hips and started to play with his hair; it was soft and silky. now i really needed to know how he did that.

he pulled away discreetly gasping for air.
"jimin," he spoke in his warm deep voice after a few breaths. his warm breath was on my skin.

"yes?" i replied looking into his eyes.

"umm wou..w....would you l..... ah never mind. i'm just very tired."
i nodded in agreement.

yoongi turned the other way. facing the window.
"goodnight jimin" he faintly spoke as he placed his head on the pillow.

"yes good night yoongi,"

i went up closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist like he was a teddy bear.
i lay my head on the pillow slowly falling asleep.

YOONGI POV

what did i just do? i flipping kissed park jimin out of nowhere???
but nevertheless it was actually how i imagined it to me his plump lips against mine with this tiny hands around my waist just like they were now. just perfect.
i mean i was going to ask him if he wanted to be my boyfriend but i'm pretty sure that was really early since we've only known each other for a day. we were practically strangers but with a few things in common. i wondered how the future would be? my eyes closed and i was asleep.

___

the sound of my alarm woke me up. it was an instrumental of d (half moon) by dean. it looked like i was still in jimin's grip so,

"jimin it's time for school. wake up sleepy head!"
he groaned and took his hands to wipe his eyes.
"why? i want to be here with you not study in a horrible building why can't i but with you?"

"i mean life is life. people would suspect things if we were both off at the same time and i was at your detention and now we're both off."

" i guess but you can go into school then say you feel sick and come home." i thought about it, i mean i did want to spend more time with him.

"fine but tomorrow we're going into school okay?"

he nodded.

"okay,"

i took my clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed.

there was purely no point in me tying to look presentable so i just shoved my shirt and tucked it into my trousers, threw on my tie and jumper along with my blazer and i was good to go. all i had to do now was to put in my contacts. that was easily done and i was now finally ready.

i grabbed my bag from the door,

" bye see you in a bit,"

"byee!" he shouted from my bedroom.

and off to school i went. this was going to be interesting.

a/n i'm sorry lol the beginning may have been either really cringey or really cute but yes idk what to think about their relationship yet. anyways as i always say, hope you enjoyed and stick around for the next chapter.