43

JIMIN POV

i walked into my class with a few minutes to spare. there tae was waiting for me as always holding out a bar of chocolate.

"ayeeee jimin how's my boy doing?" he asked me as he pulled me in for a hug.

"yeah great actually. i told my parents me and yoongi were a thing and they were fine with it. my dad a bit iffy but oh well." tae pulled me in closer to the point where i couldn't breathe any more. while i was at it i took the chocolate bar from his hand.

"oh i'm so sorry jimin but yayyy that's great. are you going to see yoongi today my any chance?" tae loosened his grip on me as he asked the question.

i nodded my head, "well i hope so. my fangirls must be really excited to see me but you never know. i might try to arrange to sneak out of class to meet him."

taehyung raised his eyebrows at me insinuating of the things that were going to happen, "wow such a rebel, plan on going to the toilets by any chance?"

i lightly pushed tae's shoulders while letting out a laugh, "i swear i can't deal with you."

"well i guess you have to," he placed a post it on the table as he slipped back into his chair. i unpacked my stuff and as i sat down looked at the post it. in tae's scruffy writing it said,

'i know the stuff that happened between you guys ;) love the marks under your shirt btw.'

i looked down at my shirt realising some love bites from yoongi were visible under my white shirt. shit.

'well you're lonely asf m8 :)'

i slyly passed the brightly coloured post it to tae as the teacher entered the classroom.

"hello students so i know some of you weren't in for the second half of revision," he gave a dirty look as if he was salty at me, "and so i will re-iterate again, tomorrow you have your maths test and well if you miss it you fail so i'd try your best of i were you. today you have focused revision of maths to help you. feel free to go to the library or outside but do not leave the school grounds. if you do well be prepared to fail."

i felt something light brushing my hand. i looked to my side and saw it was tae putting the post it in my hand.

i pulled it up onto my desk and read what it said

'who said i'm lonely ;))))'

he was probably playing with me but i decided to respond

'jungkook is your friends with benefits or what??'

i passed the note back to tae. i heard a silent snicker come from tae. he passed the note back. 

'lol no. acc meet me at break i have some stuff to tell u'

i looked a bit confused. to be honest if they were to go out i wouldn't mind. it just meant i would third wheel all the time. but they're my friends so it isn't that bad.

'i might go find yoongi but after i will don't worry'

tae looked back at me as i passed the post it and smiled.

after an hour of dreadful lessons i ran out the classroom to find yoongi. the exit howehever was crowded with my fanclub. around me all i could hear was
'oppaaaaa'
'are you okay??'
'i missed you soooo muchhhh'

i projected my voice to them,
"hello everyone. unfortunately i have some last minute revision to do today because as you know i'm very studious so unfortunately this break i can't stay with you but at lunch it is all okay."
they all nodded and replied in unison making a gap for me to pass through.
even though they let me pass i still had to squeeze myself through the corridors since it was very crowded.
my wrist was then pulled into an empty class room.

a/n well here is a new chapter after a long time. also it's only 2 days till i see sm town like and i feel like i'm going to die because of exo and f(lunber)¿ also the japanese release ummm wow yes my bois! let go it's my favourite. it just gives me this warm feeling idk. but anyways i hope you enjoyed.

-miruna