23

YOONGI POV

my heart was racing seeing by just taking a glance at jimin. his slim body was leaning against the wall. he had his phone in his hand and with his other hand running through his hair which looked like soft cotton candy. He looked like a literal snack . Those jeans fitted him amazingly, it really showed off great muscular thighs; especially with those ladders of holes running up his leg. he was driving me crazy. all i wanted was him.

i thought i should be nice, i mean i always am so i complimented him, well tried to anyways,

"you look really fu.. i mean good."

"thank you! you have a really good taste in clothing!" he smiled as he brushed his hands through his soft fluffy hair again. his eye smile now really made me want to kiss him again. i just couldn't resist. i felt heat upon my cheeks. damn i was blushing again.

" wait can you take me shopping please?" he asked as he slid his phone into the back pocket.

"yeah sure!" i didn't hesitate one bit as all i wanted to do was to spend time with him.

i lifted my bag from off the floor and jimin took his wallet from his school bag.

he walked up to me and slipped his hand into mine.

"let's go!"

we walked out of the apartment, walking to the bus stop.

"so what tests do you have?" i asked him hoping to somehow help him.

"umm i think every subject and i'm the worst at revision so i might aswell not try."

i nodded my head,

"ah right well i mean i can always help."

he gripped my hand tighter. i forgot we were holding hands because whenever i'm with him i feel like i'm always warm and forget everything around me.

"yes please i'd really appreciate that."

i told him that its not a problem.

__

we got onto the bus. i let jimin have the window seat like last time.

"yoongi?" he looked at me with his deep brown eyes. i'm pretty sure if i looked into his eyes for longer i would see a whole galaxy in there.

"yep?" i responded back.

"you don't have my phone number do you?"

"umm no i don't think so," i handed him my phone, "there you go."

he took it and smiled then began to type in his number. the smile on his face kept on growing. my heart beating faster. i really loved him.

he handed my phone back; i looked down at my screen to see what he had put as his contact name.

"chim-chim?!" i exclaimed, " that's sooo cuteee."

my heart was about to explode. i honestly didn't think he could make me feel so soft that quickly.

his face,like mine, turned a shade of pink.

"lets just say its what only close people say to me," he winked and i died.

" oh right." i was trying to recover from how he attacked me.

for the rest of the journey we took selcas on his phone and just talked with each other having a casual conversation about his fangirls.

"so doesn't it bother you that you have a crowd of girls following you everywhere?" i asked him. i'm pretty sure i was at risk of being hunted down and killed by them. they would all die to be in the position i'm in now.

"i've sort of gotten used to it. at first it creeped me out that i had so many people like me. they all kept trying to ask me out  but i rejected them, well apart from one but even after that they still love me. i sort of use them now to run errands for me but nothing that will get me in trouble."

apart from one? i wondered what that meant but by the time i was going to ask him, the bus stopped where we were supposed to get off.

a/n sort of a filler chapter but don't worry stuff is going to happen soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
stick around and i hope you enjoyed.
jimins thicc thighs though. i'm an advocate for it.
also if you were wondering why yoongi was dying here is why... jimins jeans. damn bighit stylists do u want everyone to die???

 damn bighit stylists do u want everyone to die???

boiiiiii