15

YOONGI POV

we were now sitting down at the table with our cappuccino's and muffins. it felt like a cute coffee shop date. i mean why would he agree to this if he weren't to take it as a date? maybe he thinks its a cute friend outing.

"so..." jimin said as he was stirring sugar into his drink, " could this be a little date?"

i nearly spat out my drink when he said that but i managed to gulp it down.

he smirked. damn that smirk, he knew what he was doing.

"i guess that's a yes. so how many people know u like guys?"

i tried to process what he had just said. my dreams actually happen. i might finally get a boyfriend.

" ummm... only seokjin-hyung , hoseok and namjoon. i mean it would impact my school like a lot if people found out. knowing the school they'll be very... unpleasant."

jimin nodded his head and placed hid hand ontop of mine which was flat on the table. could this be the day? i hope it was.

"umm so yknow you and your fangirls ummm..." i didn't know how to put it since i was quite flustered.

"ahhhhhh.." he sighed, " well as well as girls i also like guys but i haven't told my fangirls just in case i lose my popularity.

"makes sense, i guess they only like you for your looks?"

" most likely i've never talked to any of them in private, they just hoard around me."

he took a sip from his cappucino.

" okay this is really good. are you an expert on this?"

i nodded and smiled.

" thats what years of practice had bought me i guess."

he took another sip. now he had a little milk moustache. i started to giggle,should i be cute and romantic? i guess it was my only choice.

"what?" he asked me.

i took a napkin and wiped his little mustache.

a peachy colour overtook his whole face.

"thanks, really appreciated. i took his hand and held onto it tighter interlocking our fingers.

i think he knew i loved him. loved him a lot.

___

we spent the hours talking about school and just us in general. i felt like i knew much more about him.

once we had finished our muffins and cappuccino he asked me,

"i'm tired it was really nice talking to you, i shall go now."

"wait..." i shouted as i grabbed his wrist. this seriously felt like a tense scene in a drama.

"it's quite dark outside and it'd be a risk to go by yourself. my place isn't too far from here if you want to come?"

he looked at me with those glittery hypnotizing eyes as i just focused on just how beautiful and just flawless he was. he seriously warmed me up. i wish i was with him all the time.

he looked up and told me he was going to phone his parents.

i nodded my head and released my soft grip on his small wrist. i can't believe this was happening again. him at my place.

he walked back from the corner of the shop, where he had taken the call, with one of his bright wide smiles; his smile could protect the whole world from sadness.

"so i'm staying at yours for late studying. let's go!"

me being the very nice person i was, opened the door for him as he exited the cafe. i locked up the cafe afterwards, closing my bag with some muffins i had secretly sneaked because jimin seemed to really enjoy them.

we were walking side by side, i decided to hold his hand as we were this close.

"just in case some thing happens and you get kidnapped," i joked. unlike jin who's jokes were like marmite, mine were actually decent.

he smiled back at me with that angel-like face. again it was going through my thoughts: how can someone be this beautiful?

a/n ayeeee looks some cute gay shit is happening!! just stick around for these next few chapters at yoongi's apartment. i wonder what will happen??