36*

(oooh steamy stuff ahead skip this chapter or don't read if you're sensitive also i haven't edited this chapter so sorry for any mistakes)

YOONGI POV

all of my hair fell into my face as we were both deep into each other's eyes. his nimble fingers reached out to my pale skin; twirling my hair with his index and middle finger he whispered softly,
"yoongi you're so beautiful have i said that before?" i looked up trying not to let the expanse of red take over my face but then realised my paints and the painting of jimin in the galaxy were right next to my bed. shit what would he think? i had to go hide it. oh well that could wait for now. i had jimin right infront of me. the irresistible park jimin.

"you're more beautiful than me what are you saying??"
with each second i leaned in closer to him, suddenly our chests touching and our warm breaths grazing each others necks. we definitely took our time. his small hands gripped my blue bed sheets waiting.

with a fiery gaze we crashed our lips together, i missed this feeling. my blood raced around my body causing for a rough steamy kiss. i bit jimin's swollen plump lips as i slipped in my tongue. his hands were slowly climbing up my back as our tongues were having a war of dominance;  suddenly both our tongues interlocked like a padlock. i pulled back, both of us out of breath.

"goddamn you're so hot when you're out of breath baby," i looked at his scarlet red face, more specifically focusing on his bruised lips.

i sat upright and gestured for jimin to climb onto my lap. as he did i couldn't resist anymore but to feel his bare skin onto mine and to feel his touch everywhere.

he played with the hem of my shirt as he pulled it off, ruffling my hair and afterwards i did the same. as i started to attack his pronounced collarbones, nipping and sucking his warm flower-smelling skin, he let out slight whimpers. i littered them everywhere, wanting everyone to know that park jimin was mine.

we both got up onto our knees for the things hoping to come.

"yoongi more please~" he said to me as i was kissing his soft stomach. i teased him by playing with his belt. he wanted it and so did i.
i pulled off his trousers and threw them on the floor, now playing with the band of his calvin kleins . i looked up into his alluring eyes, he looked so good it reminded me why i loved him so much. he was my galaxy and i was his.

"yoongi, i've never with a guy before,"

"let me show you,"

i slowly pulled his pants down with my teeth sprinkling kisses on his thick thighs and sucking on his skin leaving a couple of purple marks on the inside. we were both enjoying it, jimin whining a couple of times in the process.

"do you want to see some tongue technology baby?" i whispered, breathing heavily.

he nodded as i went ahead moving closer to his member. i didn't hesitate to lick the tip to see jimin's reaction. it felt like he melted upon my touch,

"more please more" he moaned slowly.

i then licked from base to tip bobbing my head up and down. my tongue technology was great if i do say so myself.

"hyung this is amazing, i'm about to "
and with that a thick white substance went down my throat. i licked the top of his member as i swallowed and pulled away. i gave him a look to show that i should've told him when oh well.

"yoongi that was amazing, could i possibly try?" he asked me whimpering inbetween. i nodded and now let him take over.

trying to copy what i did to him, he started by taking my trousers off and playing with my underwear elastic. he bit my underwear down grazing my skin with his tongue. that really turned me on.

moving to the side he then carefully took my member into his mouth. i tilted my head back and slowly moaned. jimin made me feel so good.
he continued to bob his head up and down, doing a skill he had never done before. i was surprised by how good he was. maybe he knew me too well. he went quicker and quicker my moans getting louder. i wanted jimin to know how good it felt.

after reaching my climax, we both fell onto the bed laying on our backs.

"wow jimin i never know you had that in you." i exclaimed out of breath.

a smirk plastered on his face,"well i mean i could do so much more if you wanted," he subtly winked at me with those galaxy eyes of his.

i stood up and grabbed some clothes and a towel, "i'm going to shower if you want u can shower after," he nodded while gathering his items from the floor.

as i walked into the bathroom i wondered, did i really make out with him?

a/n wow i haven't written stuff like that in ages lol but i promised i would dedicate this extra gay chapter to my fave extra gay soulm8 i know sxphiesivan honestly ilyssssssm and will offer all my unconditional love and support to u and we both know this chapter can't top (heh) the ryden.  but i hope u guys enjoyed that steamy chapter and i hope it wasn't cringey to read and make sure to stick around.

(i'm reading tjis shit in 2020 and i'm crying 😭😭😭why do ppl read this)