1

Your POV

I woke up to my phone ringing and as I tiredly dragged it up to my ear and answered, the sound of b/f/n's voice echoed in my ear.
- Y/n!
- What do you want I'm tired?
- You overslept again Y/n!
- No I didn't, I have forty- I stopped as my eyes met with the clock hanging on my wall.
- Shit I overslept! I yelled as I got up from bed and rushed into the bathroom while holding my phone.
- Uh I have to get ready, see you later! I said as I hung up and started to undress.

After showering I did my skincare routine and then got dressed, I had already planned my outfit the night before. I had an black and white checkered patterned dress and some black heels, they weren't really high heels.
I ran downstairs and fixed breakfast and by fixed breakfast I mean toasting two waffles. I ran out the door and got on my bike before heading to school.

When I got there b/f/n was waving at me to come over. I hugged her/him before complimenting her/his outfit, we walked inside the big gym and sat down next to our other friends as the principal started talking.

It was the last day of school and the gym were filled with students just waiting for the principal to finish her yearly speech so it could finally be summer break.

I was in my own world when my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw that Noah posted something on his story, it was a pick from inside an airplane with LA tagged as his current position.

I looked up just as the principal was ending her speech and then the words came.
- Have an amazing summer! Came out of the speakers as every student got up and ran outside.

- Finally! I yelled as I got out.
The shining sun made my whole body warm, it was gonna be a great summer.