48

Your POV

I woke up on the couch with my head on Finn's chest still wearing my dress from yesterday. I got up and went upstairs to my room, I took a shower and changed into some clean clothes. I decided to go makeup free today since I had absolutely no plans for the day.

 I decided to go makeup free today since I had absolutely no plans for the day

Your outfit

I went downstairs and fixed breakfast, and with fixed breakfast I mean taking the left pizza from yesterday and putting it on a plate. I then went to the couch and sat down next to Finn, who still were sleeping, before turning on the tv. I watched 'KUWTK' (Keeping up with the Kardashian's), I started watching it when Millie said it was her favorite show on 'The late night show with Jimmy Fallon' and I've been obsessed ever since. When I were done eating breakfast everyone was awake, I went up to Gaten to ask if there were any plans for the day
- Yeah actually me and Noah were thinking that we could go to this playground park thing, he said.
- Cool, I said.
I went upstairs to tell Finn but when I opened the door to his room but he wasn't there, I sat down on his bed and pulled up my phone to have something to do until he came. After a while I heard the bathroom door open, I looked up and saw a half naked Finn. The only thing he had on were a towel around his waist, I took a pillow and put it over my face.
- Sorry, I said.
- It's okay, he said.
I held the pillow to my for a few minutes
- You can take down the pillow, Finn said.
- Do you have a shirt on? I asked.
- Yes, he said.
I took down the pillow and saw a shirtless Finn
- Finn! I yelled putting the pillow over my face again.
- What?
- You're a liar, I said.
- So what? Do you mind? He asked
- No... I quietly said.
- What was that?
- Nothing
- You don't mind if I'm shirtless?
- I mean I guess not, I said.
He chuckled and laid down next to me, I still had the pillow over my face.
- You can put it down now, he said.
I put the pillow down beside me, he looked at me and kissed me before getting up and going to the closet and putting on a shirt. I blushed and looked at my phone, when Finn were done we went downstairs. When everybody were done we went out of the house and started walking to the park, when we got there there were no kids which were strange since it was Saturday.
- Climbing frame! I yelled running up to it.
- Come on! I yelled to the rest, Millie and Noah were the only ones who came. I climbed up and hung upside down, hehehehhe upside down. Someone were walking towards me but since I was upside down I couldn't see who it was, but after he kissed me I knew it.

- Later -

- You're it! Caleb yelled.
I ran after Gaten but he was to fast, I ran after Lilia but she climbed up a tree, I then ran after Finn and successfully tagged him.
- You're it! I yelled while running away, he ran after me because he's annoying and wanted to tag me. I ran up the hill where the slide were, I sat down on it and just as he got up to it I went down. It went all the way down the hill so when I got down I thought I was safe, but just seconds after I got down someone wrestled me onto the grass. He fell too so I started laughing, when he saw me laughing he started laughing too. He rolled up next to me and whispered 'You're it'