49

Your POV

I woke up in Finn's bed with him next to me, he was still sleeping so I woke him up by kissing his cheek. Before he even opened his eyes I could see a smile spreading across his face, his beautiful face.
- Good Morning, I said with a big smile.
- Good Morning Beautiful, he said smiling. I looked at him in 'Aw' before getting up, I went to the door and said 'I'll be back' before walking out of his room. I went to my room and put together an outfit for the day, I did my makeup and straightened my hair.

 I went to my room and put together an outfit for the day, I did my makeup and straightened my hair

Your outfit

I walked through the hall and into Finn's room.
- What are the plans for today? He asked.
- I don't know about you but I'm going shopping with b/f/n I said.
- Ugh do you have to? Can't you just stay here with me?
- No I can't, it's my bestfriend and you don't cancel on your bestfriend, I said.
- Fine, he said laying down on the bed next to me.
- When do you have to leave? He asked.
- In about an hour, I said checking the time.
- What do you wanna do until then? I asked.
He smirked at me
- No Finn, I said but he kept having that damn smirk.
- You can have one kiss but only one alright, I said. He nodded as I kissed him, it was a bit more then one time but... anyways. After an hour I got up and kissed Finn before leaving his room and going downstairs, I said goodbye to the others before closing the door and walking to the mall.

When I got there I immediately started looking for b/f/n, after maybe five minutes I saw her/him and ran up hugging her/him from behind.
- I've missed you so much, I said.
- I've missed you too, she/he said.
When we pulled away from the hug she/he looked at me with a grin on her face.
- So you're dating Finn Wolfhard.
- Yes I am, i said with a big smile on my face.
She/he started geeking out over it as I did too because I kind of still can't believe it.
- If you want you can come by and meet him and the st and it cast sometime, I said smiling.
- Omg omg omg omg Yes Of course! She/he practically yelled.

- After shopping -

I said goodbye to b/f/n before walking out of the mall, I was just walking on the sidewalk when I bumped into someone.
- I'm so sorry, I said looking up at the person. A smile formed on my face as I saw the brown curled hair guy looking down at me.
- Wyatt! I yelled jumping up and hugging him.
- I've missed you so much, I said still hugging him.
- I've missed you too, he said.
When we pulled out I looked into his brown eyes and all the feeling came back, everything he's ever done filling up inside of me. I wanted to kiss him but then I remembered Finn, he looked at me and smiled.
- Oh god I've really missed you, he said.
We started talking while walking around on the beach, I didn't realize how late it was until I saw the sunset. I was so focused on it that I didn't see the rock in front of me as I tripped and fell onto the sand.
- Are you okay? Wyatt asked reaching out his hand for me to grab.
- Yeah I'm fine, I said grabbing his hand as he pulled me up.
- You have some sand, he said pointing at my cheek. I tried to get it away but didn't succeed.
- Just let me, he said putting his hand on my face and wiping away the sand.
He slowly leaned in and kissed me, I didn't want to but I kissed back. I didn't want to do this to Finn but I felt fireworks everywhere, I don't get it when he was leaving I didn't feel anything and now fireworks. When we pulled out he got a big smile on his face, I couldn't help but smile too.