42

Your POV

I woke up next to Finn, he was already awake.
- Good Morning, I said.
- Morning, he said pointing his phone at me.
- No no no don't take a picture of me, I said.
- Why not? He asked.
- Because, I don't look good.
- Yes you do
- No, I need makeup to look good.
- No you don't, you do not need makeup to look beautiful you already do. You always look good with or without makeup.
He was the sweetest guy on earth, I kissed him and laid down again. I took my phone and checked my feed, I saw plenty of pictures with pride flags. I remembered that it was International pride day today so I decided to post a pic.

 I remembered that it was International pride day today so I decided to post a pic

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, Sadisink_, Mollythebabe and 43 582 others

Y/u/n Happy International pride day 🏳️‍🌈

Mollythebabe I miss u and I love your shirt!
Y/u/n responded to this comment
Y/u/n I miss u too babe!

WinonaRyder The quote on your shirt is so inspirational
Y/u/n and 9421 others liked this comment

- Holy shit Winona Ryder commented on my post, I said.
- Maybe you'll meet her someday, he said.
- Yeah sure, and how exactly would that happen?
- You do know that she's our friend, right?
- Oh shit that's right, Stranger Things.
- Um anyway what do you want to do today? He asked.
- Uhhhh I don't know, you decide.
- We could just stay home today since the others probably are to tired to do anything, he said.
- Yeah that sounds good, I said.
I stood up and looked around.
- Do you have a speaker? I asked.
- Yeah in the top drawer, he said pointing at the desk. I opened it and took the speaker out placing it on one of the shelves.
- Why do you need my speaker? He asked.
- Uhh if we're staying in all day we need to have music on, it's like the rule of life.
He chuckled at my words.
- It's true! I said
- Okay Okay, he said.
I started playing Golden Hour by Kacey Musgraves, it's my favorite album.
( Okay but seriously listen to it, it's the best album I've ever heard)
- Hey I'm just going to my room to change, I said.
- Can't you just borrow something from me? He asked.
- Sure, I said walking over to his wardrobe. I picked out one of his t-shirts. It was so big that I didn't need any pants.

 It was so big that I didn't need any pants

Your outfit

I went out of the bathroom and back to Finn's bed. I looked through my feed, I liked some fan edits of me and Finn and followed some fan pages for me. I found a page called @distortedMillie and they had the absolute best pics of Millie, I sent her a dm with a link to the page. The rest of the day went by pretty fast we didn't do much except for listening to music, ordering Thai food and cuddling. It was pretty amazing.