21

Your POV

I went to the snack table and took a plate to put my snacks on. I felt something in my neck and as I turned around I saw Jack.
- Holyshit! You scared the crap out of me.
- Sorry I'm just getting a snack, he said and laughing a bit.
I saw Ellie staring at us with jealousy in her eyes.
- Is everything good with you and Ellie?
- Yeah why?
- It just seems like she's been down lately.
Jack goes and sit down next to Ellie as I start picking my snacks. Finn comes and takes some chips and a drink.
- Hi, he says.
- Hey
- You having fun? He asks.
- Actually I'm quite bored, I say.
- I can make it better, he whispers.
- I don't think so, I say slipping out of his grip and over to the drinks.
He comes up again and whisper
- Your bikini looks hot, but you would be hotter without it. He walks away and I can tell that he has a big smirk on his face.
I get goosebumps over my entire body as I walk back to Lilia and Sophia.
- What happened? Lilia asked.
- What?
- Why do you have goosebumps? Sophia says.
I glance over at Finn who's slightly looking at me with a smirk.
- Oh no one... I mean nothing!
Lilia looks at me, then at Finn, then at me, then at Finn and then at me again. Her face turns into a "no way" look.
- You and Finn?! She whisper screams.
- Yeah kind of, I say blushing.
- But you can't tell anyone, the only people that know are Millie, Sophia, Sadie and Ellie.

The rest of the day went by fast, we had a lot of fun and I was happy that Lilia were staying.

I walk to the couch and sit down next to Wyatt. I turn on the TV and start searching for something to watch. When I find it Wyatt says
- What are you watching?
- Gravity Falls
He looks at me for almost 30 seconds.
- What? I ask slightly laughing at him.
- You're just so... wow, he says.
- Awww, I kiss his nose and turn on "Gravity Falls"

After watching for about an hour I look out and see that it's getting dark. I walk to Millie and ask if we're doing anything tonight.
- No I don't think so why? She asks.
- Well I was thinking, campfire on the beach and marshmallows?
- Yes! That's amazing I'll go and tell the others.

I go to my room and change my clothes, I then get a bag, a speaker and my battery case. I put one of my bikinis in my bag just in case.

 I put one of my bikinis in my bag just in case

Your outfit

Your bikini

Your bikini

I walk downstairs to the rest, when everyone was ready we walked to the beach. Millie was responsible for the marshmallows, the chocolate and the biscuits. We found a place to start the fire, I sat down next to Sophia and Caleb. Millie took everything out of her bag and gave all of us metal sticks to put the marshmallows on. I put two marshmallows on my stick before holding it over the fire, after a lot of laughs and a lot of s'mores me and Lilia walk to the edge of the ocean.
- Did you bring a bikini? Lilia ask.
- Yes I did, I say in response.
- Then what are we waiting for? Lilia says while starting to run.
I run after her until we come to a little changing thing. We put on our bikinis and walk back to the ocean, we then wave to the rest to join us. They all had packed something to swim in, while they changed we swam out so that the water was up to our shoulders. I look up at the star covered sky, it reminded we of the night Wyatt and I were here. I was in my own world when someone grabbed me from behind.