29

Your POV

Finn.
- What do you want? I asked.
He just smirked and then kissed me.
- I have to get back, I said between kisses.
- Fine, but you might want to cover that. He said nodding against my neck, I looked in the mirror at the red-purple mark.
- Finn!
He just laughed. I took some foundation on it but you could still slightly see it.
- See you downstairs, Finn said before leaving.
- I hope the others don't see the mark, I mumbled to myself. I then fixed myself a little and went downstairs. We were going to start playing Monopoly now so they were setting it up when I came. I sat down next to Talia as the game started.

- Time skip after the game -

We were debating on what to do next when Gaten came with the idea to play Truth or Dare. We started playing, and since we were using an app, you could get dared to do or tell anything. I got to hear Talia sing, Wyatt's most embarrassing story and Sadie trying her best to do an British accent. It then was my turn and I got "kiss the person to your left". I looked at Talia.
- It's fine I mean we're friends so it's not romantic or anything.
- Yeah exactly, I said.
I leaned in and kissed her, I then quickly pulled away because she's my bestfriend and I don't want to kiss my bestfriend. All of the guys were staring at us.
- What? I ask them.
- Nothing, all of them say blushing a bit.
The night went by fast and let me tell you it was one of the best nights ever. When it was about 1 am we decided to sleep, Talia was sleeping in my bed next to me since it's a double. I brushed my teeth and my hair before saying goodnight to the rest of the girls and turning of the light.

A/N
This is super short but I have the biggest writer block, I do have a lot of ideas on what's going to happen~A