36

Your POV

I woke up with Finn next to me, when we got back last night nothing really happened. We went to dinner and watched a movie before going to bed. I got up and picked out my outfit for the day, I decided not to have any makeup today since we were going on a boat trip to three different islands. We were going to meet the guide at the hotel lobby at 11 so I had two hours to get ready.

 We were going to meet the guide at the hotel lobby at 11 so I had two hours to get ready

Your outfit

I went out to the living room where all the girls were sitting.
- Omg Y/n you have to tell us everything that happened yesterday, Millie said.
- Okay, I said sitting down next to her.
- So I went to the beach as you know and was just swimming around, I dived under and when I was swimming up my foot was stuck to something. There were seaweed around my ankle and I started to panic, I didn't get any air and thought I was going to drown. But then I felt someone lifting me up over the surface, it was Finn.
- Omg Y/n that's horrible are you okay? Sadie asked.
- Yes I'm fine, I said before continuing.
- After that we swam to this cave not far from the beach and it was really beautiful, there was blue and green shimmering light and well it looked amazing. After swimming around in there for a while we sat down in the cave and talked about how I would've never been here if he wasn't so bad at volleyball.
They laughed a bit at that.
- Then he sat there for awhile and stared at me so I got up and posed, I mean if he couldn't stop looking at me then why not pose. He then told me... I stopped, should I tell them this?
- Told you what?
- I don't know if I should say...
- Oh come on please, Millie did with puppy eyes.
- He told me he loved me, I said.
- Omg Y/n that is amazing! Lilia yelled.
- Wait did you say it back? Sophia asked.
- Of course
They started celebrating by doing some weird dance when Gaten walked in.
- Uhhhh what's going on? He asked.
- Nothing, Millie said while she stopped dancing. I giggled while he walked away.
- Should we go and eat? Sadie asked, we all nodded as we started walking to the restaurant.

- At the restaurant -

I sat my plate down on our table, Sophia was sitting there but the others were still getting food.
- So are you excited for today? I asked.
- Of course! I heard we would visit an island where only 30 people lives, she said.
- 30?! Holy shit that's so little, I said.
- Yeah but there must be tourists there all the time.
- Yeah that's true but still, I said starting to eat.
After a while the rest of the girls came and then the boys started coming, lastly Finn came.
- Good morning sleepy, I said smiling at him.
- Good Morning beautiful, he said and kissed me before walking away to get food. The boys were sitting there with big grins.
- What? I asked annoyed.
- So you and Finn huh? Caleb said.
- Yeah?
- You're a thing? He asked.
- Yes I guess so, I said.
He nodded his head and continued eating. I took my phone and looked through my feed, I saw that Finn posted a picture of me.

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, WyattOleff and 543 328 othersFinnWolfhardOfficial Mykonos is really pretty :)

FinnWolfhardOfficial Mykonos is really pretty :)

              Comments disabled for this post

I looked at Finn that now were sitting next to me, I showed him my phone and said.
- People are gonna wonder.
- Then let them, he said. Everything was fine but after a couple of minutes my phone started buzzing like crazy, I had been tagged in over 3000 pics and gotten over 100 DMs, I decided not to answer any of them and just enjoy this day.

A/N
Next chapter = same day :) sorry if I don't make as long chapters as I used to ~A