37

Your POV

I got on the boat with the rest, we had booked a private boat for us only. Our first destination was the island where only around 30 people lived, even tho only 30 people lived there there were still a lot of people. I bought a really big round towel with blue patterns on it. We bought ourselves some drinks and sat down at a table next to the ocean, but we didn't have much time before we had to get on the boat again. Our next destination was one hour away so we had to find something to do on the boat, I started playing music and after a while all of us were dancing around to Shakira.

 Our next destination was one hour away so we had to find something to do on the boat, I started playing music and after a while all of us were dancing around to Shakira

Your swimsuit

Our next destination was at this cave where the water was really clear, I jumped in with the others and tried standing on one of the rocks but couldn't. Our guide, who were a girl in her mid twenties, saw me struggling and said

- Those are ten meters down.
- Seriously? But they seem so close, I said.
- That's because the water is so clear, she answered. I swam up behind Finn and scared him before I started laughing.
- You're going to regret that, he said.

I swam up to the edge of the boat and then climbed up with Finn close behind. When I got up I felt something grab me, it was Finn. He picked me up bridal style.

- What are you doing? I asked.
- Getting my revenge, he said with a smirk.
He started walking to the edge.
- Nonononono Finn don't! I yelled but he jumped anyway. When I got over the surface I looked at Finn.
- I hate you, I said.
- You love me, he said with a smile before kissing me. When we pulled out Millie and Noah were watching us so I climbed up and pushed them in. We got to stay there for a pretty long time but then it was time to go to our last destination.

A/N
Sorry for short chapter, the next one is still the same day