32

Your POV

I walked to the backyard where Finn were sitting.

- Thanks, he said while taking the bag from my hand.

There was a moment of silence before I broke it.

- I ended it with Wyatt...

He stayed silent

- He couldn't take me being with you, I said.
- Why didn't you stay with him? he asked
- Because Finn, don't you see it?

He looked very confused

- I like you in a way that I couldn't with him, you make me feel different...

- I like you too, he said.

I kissed him and, as I thought, fireworks. Millions and millions of fireworks inside of me, he was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

- One month later -

It's been a month since I last saw Wyatt, I didn't want to miss him but I did. I were with Finn now and everything was good. I got up from my bed and went to my closet.

 I got up from my bed and went to my closet

Your outfit

I walked downstairs and fixed breakfast and then sat down on the balcony. After a while Finn comes out and sits down next to me.

- Morning beautiful, he says.
- Morning handsome, I say.
- What's the plans for today? He asks
- I was thinking of a pretty big idea actually
- Oh okay what?
- So I saw this poster of a hotel on Mykonos and it's a really low price since it's closing, also I heard Sadie and Millie talking about how they've always wanted to go there.
- Are you serious? He said a bit shocked.
- I mean why not?
- Okay, I will go and tell the boys and you can tell the girls.

I walked upstairs where the girls were sitting.
- Hey guys
- Hey
- So I have an idea and you have to tell me what you think about it.
They nodded as I continued
- So I saw this poster of a hotel on Mykonos and it's a really low price since it's closing... so what do you say about going to Mykonos?
- AHHH!!! Millie and Sadie screamed
- OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS Y/N IF YOU'RE KIDDING WITH ME I WILL KILL YOU
- I'm 100% serious and I take that as a yes.

After Millie and Sadie were done freaking out we all called our parents and then we booked a room at the hotel, although it was more of a house since it was so big and had its own pool. After we had booked the flight we started packing, since we were going tomorrow.