56

Your POV

I woke up to my alarm, it was 9 am and I needed to get ready for our last day. We girls had a place to get ready and then the boys had another one, since we changed in these rooms we didn't want the boys to be there. All of the girls were already done so I started getting ready.

 All of the girls were already done so I started getting ready

Your outfit

I walked to the boys room with the girls, I knocked on the door and waited until Wyatt opened. I had just taken a sip of my water bottle and I choked as the other girls tried holding in laughter, Wyatt was standing there in only his underwear.
- What's up? He said.
- Um Wyatt, I said looking at him.
- What's wrong? He asked looking confused.
I pointed at him as he realized that the only thing he was wearing was his underwear, his face turned red as a tomato as he quickly closed the door and the girls burst into laughter. I opened the door as the girls kept laughing, I covered my eyes with my hands
- I hope no ones naked, I said removing my hands from my face. Wyatt was standing there, with clothes on now, still red in the face.
- Aww is Noodles embarrassed, I said pouting my lip.
- Oh shut up, he said.
I sat down next to him as we started talking.

Finn's POV

I was done getting ready but as I walked to the living-room Y/n was sitting there talking to Wyatt. I got so jealous, what if something happens between them and she stops being with me and start being with him instead. I walked up to them, Y/n looked beautiful today.
- Hi guys, I said.
- Hi Finnie, she said smiling.
- Ready to go? I asked.
She nodded in response
- I'm gonna wait for the others, Wyatt said.

Your POV

When everyone were ready Finn came up and kissed me passionately, when we pulled out he looked at me like I was the best thing in the world.
- What was that for? I asked smiling.
- I just love you so much, he said.
He was the most adorable human being on earth.
- I love you too, I said.
- Come on you love birds! Noah yelled, we laughed and ran up to them.

- After all of the performances -

When we got home pretty much everyone was asleep, except for me and Finn. For some reason we weren't tried, we laid down in the couch and before I knew it I was asleep in Finn's arms. I don't get how it happened because I really weren't tired.

When I woke up the next day my phone was buzzing like crazy, Finn was not here anymore, i guess he just went back to their room. I had been tagged in about 1000 pics and had sooooooo many comments on all of my posts. 'Omg it's official you and Finn are dating!' One of them read, what were they talking about? I scrolled through all of the notifications and everything about me and Finn stopped when I saw a notification saying 'FinnWolfhardOfficial tagged you in a picture'.
I opened my phone and was in total shook.

Liked by Y/u/n, GatenMatarazzo123 and 765 372 others

FinnWolfhardOfficial Let me tell you a story. I met this amazing girl four months ago, I immediately got feelings for her. I told her how I felt just a few days after meeting her and to my surprise she liked me too. We started dating and everything went great, there has been a few bumps on our way but that haven't changed how I feel about her. It is soon our three month anniversary so I think it's time you meet her. I love you Y/n. @Y/u/n

Comments disabled for this post

I felt a tear go down my cheek, a happy tear.
I ran out of our room and into the boys, I heard someone yell 'Woah' but I didn't care. I ran into Finn's room where he was standing, it looked like he just put his shirt on. I kissed him passionately (I can't even describe how much I hate that word seriously) for a long time. When we pulled out I looked at him with the kind of smile he had when he saw Eleven again.

- What was that for? He asked.
- I read a story about a guy that fell in love with this girl on the first day they met, he told her he liked her and she liked him too. His eyes started to water up as mine did too.
- I'm going to tell you a story, I said sitting down on his bed. He sat down next to me as I started...
- I met this boy four months ago, he had been my crush for a really long time. I got to know the real him behind all of the thing I've read and it made me like him even more. A few days later he told me he liked me and I couldn't have been happier, we started dating and there came a few problems on the way but nothing could break my love for him. He makes every day special. He has made we cry from happiness and hurt but mostly he's made me smile, I said now with tears falling down my face. He hugged me as I could feel his tears drop down on my back.
- I love you Y/n Y/l/n
- I love you too Finn Wolfhard, I said looking into his brown eyes. He kissed me for a really long time before laying down on his bed, I laid down next to him and we stayed like that for almost the rest of the day. When it was night I posted a picture.

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, FinnWolfhardOfficial and 56 307 others

Y/u/n Let me tell you a story. I met this boy four months ago, he had been my crush for a really long time. I got to know the real him behind all of the thing I've read and it made me like him even more. A few days later he told me he liked me and I couldn't have been happier, we started dating and there came a few problems on the way but nothing could break my love for him. He makes every day special. He has made we cry from happiness and hurt but mostly he's made me smile. I love you Finn. @FinnWolfhardOfficial

Comments disabled for this post