6

Your POV

- One week later -

I woke up the to the smell of bacon. The door was wide open so I put on my slippers and went downstairs.
- Good morning Sunshine, Millie said.
- Yeah morning, I said yawning.
What time is it?
- It's almost ten, Sadie answered.
And breakfast is ready.
I ate and then went upstairs to change clothes

This was your outfit

I then went to the living room were Finn and Gaten sat.
- Morning, I said smiling at them.
- Morning, Finn answered.
I sat down next to Finn, who was looking on his phone. I took up my phone and it had multiple notifications and texts from my friends.

Babee
OMG y/n your with the cast?!
Hello?
How? When? Where?

Y/n/n
I met them at the beach when Finn accidentally smashed a ball in my head.

Babee
OMG!!!

Y/n/n
How did you know I were with them?

Babee
Are you kidding? It's all over the internet!

I went on Instagram and there were tons of fan pages posting about "a girl seen with the stranger things cast at the beach" saying they're theories about who she was and if she was dating one of the cast members. I showed my phone to Finn and asked what I should do.
- You could post about it saying that the girl is you.
- But what if they think I'm lying for attention?
- Then that's they're problem.

I decided to post about it and then they could think what they want.

Liked by b/f/u, sadiesink_ and
1 022 others

Y/u/n So there's been rumors about a girl that was seen with the stranger things cast. It was me and no I am not dating one of the cast members. You can believe me or not but it's the truth.

user482
You're so ugly, I don't get why they would be your friends.

Milliebobbybrown
You're soooo pretty! Xx

View all 493 comments

- Time skip one hour -

Finn's POV

When Caleb and Noah finally came down we decided on what to do today. After our discussion we decided to go to the mall and then eat dinner at a restaurant tonight. When we got to the mall the girls went to Starbucks and we went to look on clothes for tonight.

Your POV

Me and the girls went to Starbucks first to have something as we walked around. I got an Chocolate Milkshake, Millie got an Strawberry Lemonade and Sadie got an ice tea. We then went to a lot of shops to find the right clothes for tonight, and after a lot of looking we found the perfect outfits for the night. Millie texted Noah asking where they were and then we went to meet them at a cafe.

Finn's POV

We were just about to pay when Noah got a text from Millie telling us to meet them a cafe on the top floor. We finished paying and then meet the girls at the cafe and after that we went home to prepare for the night. Remember what I said about liking y/n well I was thinking about telling her tonight.

Your POV

When we got home the girls and I went upstairs to change and put on makeup. I had a weird feeling today because Finn seemed weird or not himself, I didn't know why and it would be weird if I asked. But I keep remembering when he scared us yesterday, if he was in the closet the whole time then did he hear me saying that I liked someone? Did he know it was him? Did he like me is that why he's been so weird? I had so many questions, maybe I could get some answers tonight.