53

Your POV

I woke up next to Finn, the sun was shining in through my window almost blinding me. But I'm not going to complain because it's probably really warm outside. I got up and went to the bathroom, I washed my face and picked out my outfit.

 I got up and went to the bathroom, I washed my face and picked out my outfit

Your outfit

(Just bopping in too ask if you brush your teeth before or after eating breakfast, I think it's weird to do it before cause then it's not helpful if you eat directly after and you get the after taste)

I walked downstairs because I didn't want to disturb Finn. Millie and Sadie were the only ones up so I walked outside to them.
- Daaaaaamn Y/n, Sadie said.
- What? I asked
- That set is a-ma-zing, Millie said.
- Thank you, I said sitting down next to her.
We talked about random stuff for a long time until the rest started waking up.
- So What's the plans for today? Sadie asked.
- I don't know, I said.
- o I know we could have like a photo shoot day, Millie said.
- Sure, I said.
- And we could go to all these locations like the beach and one of those fast-food places like the one in Riverdale, Millie said.
- It's a plan, Sadie said.
- I'll go and tell the other girls, I said getting up.
- Girls only! Millie yelled after me.
I walked inside and upstairs to Lilia's room, after I told her I went to Sophia's room and told her. When everyone was ready we said goodbye to the boys and left, our first location was the museum of ice-cream.(yes it's a real place in la and yes I want to go there)
This is the best pic I took and I posted it

(yes it's a real place in la and yes I want to go there)This is the best pic I took and I posted it

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, Sadiesink_ and 13784 others

Y/u/n Went to the museum of ice-cream and basically drowned in sprinkles :)

Talia.ja pretty girl

User472 are you dating Finn?

Our next stop was a fast-food that had and 80s style to it, I ordered a burger, fries and a coke. The whole day went by fast but we got to see a lot, we went to the beach and took some cute pics there after we'd eaten. I posted all of them when we got home.

 I posted all of them when we got home

Liked by FinnWolfhardOfficial, Talia

Liked by FinnWolfhardOfficial, Talia.ja and 39 545 others

Y/u/n Today was a good day. Food, friends and the beach, it's a good combo :)

Lilia You look amazing and I love u

FinnWolfhardofficial Wish I could've come with :(
Y/u/n replied to this comment
Y/u/n You can next time :)

User482 I'm like 100% sure they are dating

When we got home I went upstairs and connected my phone to my speaker before putting on some music, when the chorus of 'idontwannabeyouanymore' came I sang along, really loud.
- If teardrops could be bottled, there'd be swimming pools filled my models. Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore. If "I love you" was a promise, Would you break it, if you're honest. Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before, I don't wanna' be you... anymore, I sang.

Millie's POV

I was walking by Y/n's room when I heard her singing, she was really freaking good. I was just listening to her when I felt someone behind me, I saw Finn standing there admiring the girl of his dreams. I decided to go and leave them alone.

Finn's POV

When I walked by Y/n's room I saw Millie standing there watching her so I walked up to her and i directly got why she was standing there. Y/n was singing with the most beautiful voice, ever. I stood there admiring as I didn't even notice Millie had left.
- All my life I've been good and now I'm thinking what the hell? All I want is to mess around, she sang.

Your POV

I was just dancing around and singing when I noticed Finn staring at me by my door, I went up to him and grabbed his arm dragging him into my room. I turned the volume up and started around, he laughed at me.
- Come on, I said while dancing around. He slowly started dancing until he was dancing as much as I. I stopped and watched his curls fly around as he had a big smile on his face, he's just so 'wow' I thought to myself.