18

Your POV

I bought some souvenirs for my mom, dad, sister and b/f/n. Finn bought for his Family to. We walked to Jaeden and Sadie and then we all went to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride. I sat next to Sadie and Finn next to Jaeden. After the ride I called Sophia and asked her where to meet, we then met at the Ferris Wheel and decided to ride along. I went with Wyatt, Jack with Jeremy, Sophia with Chosen, Millie with Jaeden, Sadie with Caleb, Noah with Gaten and Finn with Ellie, I thought it was weird that Finn was going with Ellie since all the drama. When Wyatt and I got to the top we could see the whole place, it looked so magical.
- Wow, it's just like I imagined it would be,
I whispered.
Wyatt looked at me and smiled.
- I know that it sounds really childish but I never got to go here when I was little so I built my own Disneyland in the backyard, I said.
- It sounds like this has been your dream, he said.
- This is more than a dream, I Y/n Y/l/n is at Disneyland riding the Ferris Wheel with Wyatt Oleff, I said.
- I bet you 10 bucks this is a dream, I then said.
- Deal, Wyatt said.
Then he kissed me. When we pulled out he said
- You owe me 10 bucks.
I was starring at the beautiful work of art, no not Wyatt. It was stunning.

- After the Ferris Wheel -

Wyatt and I got of and stayed to wait for the others, since we were the first ones down. I looked up and saw the beautiful castle but then I saw something else, Finn kissing Ellie.
Why would she do this? I told her I was with Finn. I felt my blood boil and my eyes starting to water.
- Wyatt I have to go, I said before running away
- Wait! Y/n! Wyatt yelled.
I ignored him and kept running I threw away my bag on the ground before breaking down crying in a little forest with fairy lights hung up in the trees. I cried for at least half an hour before just sitting there.
How could I be this stupid? I'd heard the rumors about her, I just believed she actually could be my friend. And Finn, I should have known he would do it again. Ones a cheater always a cheater, right?

I thought I would hear voices calling my name but there was nothing, just the sound of the waves. I shut my eyes and laid down on the warm grass, I slowly started to fade away to the sound of the waves. But then my tears started falling again, I got up and wiped away my tears then I started walking. I didn't walk back, I just walked around and looked at all the sculptures, rides, cafes and children. They were all so happy, I'm not surprised, they were on the most magical place on earth. I kept walking around until I saw Millie, she were on the phone with someone. I didn't want to interrupt so I stood some feet behind her and waited for the phone call to the end. I didn't hear who she was talking to but I heard exactly what she said.
- Yes I know, Y/n started to cry and ran away just as you planned. I have to go now bye, she said before hanging up the phone.
I felt the tears start to form in my eyes as Millie turned around.
- Y/n? She said.
I started walking away, then I ran.
- Y/n wait! She yelled.
I stopped and turned around.
- For what Millie? For your fake apology? It's clear that you want me gone, I said as I felt the tears stream down my face.
- You know I actually thought you were my friend, I really did. God how could I be this stupid?! Of course you don't want to be friends with a loser like me! I started walking again.
- Y/n please, I heard Millie say. I could hear that she was close to crying.
- It's not what it looks like, I was blackmailed, she said while starting to cry.
I turned to her and started running towards her and then hugged her very tight.
- Your one of my bestfriends Y/n, I would never do anything to hurt you.
- I love you Millie
- I love you too.
- You have to tell me everything about this blackmailing thing, I said.
- Okay
- Start with saying who it was.
- It... it was Ellie.
- Ellie?! I'm going to murder her! Why would she do that?
- She wants to be with Finn.
- I can't believe I trusted her.
- What does she have against you?
- When I told you we hadn't met before I lied, we met two months ago at Jack's birthday party. We were joking around and she asked me if I loved my fans, and I said "no I hate them, they're the worst!"
- Why would you say that?!
- I'm not finished. After that I said "no I'm just kidding I love them" but what I didn't know was that she recorded me and now she's threatening to post it if she doesn't get Finn.
- Mills... I'm so sorry
- She made me get you guys to go first and text her when you were down so she could kiss Finn, I'm so sorry.
- It's okay Mills, it wasn't your fault.
- We have to tell her that you know so she stops, Millie said.
- Or I can act like I don't know, I said with a smirk.
- What do you mean?
- I will be all over Finn 24/7 and when we get back to the others I will just act like I'm okay with it, it will drive her insane.
- I like this plan, Millie says.
- And you do to since you get to be all over Finn, Millie laughs.
I jokingly punch her arm and smile.