45

Your POV

I woke up in bed next to Finn, I still had his...sorry my hoodie on from last night. I kissed his forehead and got up to get ready, I first did my makeup but nothing to big just a natural look. Then after that I just put on some sweatpants and changed into another hoodie. Since we were going to get ready for the renewing party in a few hours I didn't want to put on a whole outfit. I got back into bed next to Finn and fell asleep... again.

- A few hours later -
(In spongebob narrator voice)

I woke up, again, next to Finn but he was now awake.
- Good Morning, he said.
- Good Morning, I said yawning.
- Did you forget to take of your makeup yesterday? He asked.
- No I woke up a few hours ago and did my makeup but then when I went back to bed I fell asleep again, I said.
- Okay, he said getting up. I got up too and brushed my hair, I then sat on my bed while waiting for Finn. We went downstairs and fixed breakfast, no one except for us were awake.

Millie's POV

I walked downstairs and saw Y/n sitting with Finn in her lap while playing with his hair. It made me miss Jacob. Y/n looked up noticing I was here. I made a heart shape with my hands while miming 'Couple goals'. She chuckled before looking down at Finn's phone. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast, it was not until then Finn noticed me.

Your POV

When all the girls were up and had eaten breakfast we started getting ready for the bal tonight. Sadie did my makeup, Sophia did my hair, Lilia helped me pick out my jewelry and Millie filmed and took pictures of me. When all of us were done we took more pictures together before going downstairs, all of the boys were done so they were standing downstairs waiting. The girls said they wanted me to make an entrance so they walked down before me. I don't know why but I was nervous, maybe it was because of Finn. I walked down the stairs with my dress dragging behind me, when Finn saw me his lips turned into a smile. I blushed and started smiling at him. When I came down I did a spin in front of him.
- What do you think? I asked.
- You look like a princess, he said.
- Then you must be my prince.
- Yes I am, he said taking my hand and kissing it.
- I love you, I said hugging him and laying my head on his shoulder.
- I love you too princess.

A/n
Two part again :)