17

Your POV

I woke up but Finn wasn't there so I got up and went to the bathroom but when I opened the door there was a shirtless Finn standing there. I stared at him before he turned around.
- Y/n? He said.
- Oh shit sorry I didn't mean to...to
- Stare? He said
- Yeah sorry again, I said.
I closed the door and walked to my makeup table.

(A/n I know that it's weird that you have stayed there for a long time but let's just say that your mom said that it was okay for you to stay with them as long as you want)

I went to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit, I found something comfortable since I were on my period.

Your outfit

Your outfit

I fixed my hair and then went downstairs to eat
- Morning, Millie said.
- Morning, where did you guys sleep last night? I asked.
- We slept on the couches, why do you ask? Sadie said.
- I just wondered, I said relieved that they didn't see me and Finn.
I fixed some grilled cheese and sat down next to Sophia.
- What are we doing today? I asked.
- We thought that we could go to...Disneyland Millie said.
- Omg, really? I've never been to it, I said.
Me, Sadie and Millie went up to our room to pack our bags while Sophia told the boys what we were going to do today.

Your bag/backpack

- Y/n you should know that Jack's girlfriend probably will come, Sophia said.
- Isn't her name Ellie? I said.
- Yeah
- I've only heard bad things about her, like that thing with Finn and that thing with Talia.
- Yeah there's a lot of bad things happening around her, Sophia said.
- Have you guys met her? I asked.
- I have, Sophia said.
- Was she nice?
- She was okay I guess

We went downstairs and sat down on the couches. While waiting I posted a pic.

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, Sophialillis and 4 037 others

Y/u/n Adventure time @milliebobbybrown @sophialillis @sadiesink_

Sadiesink_ love you!

User.4928 you guys are so pretty

Milliebobbybrown so much fun!

View all 1583 comments

When the boys came we got in the car and started driving to Disneyland. I sat next to Wyatt and Finn, both got jealous if I just touched the other.

- Time skip to Disneyland -

We got in and Millie immediately demanded that we'd go to one of the shops to buy Mickey Mouse ears. All of us girls bought a pair of Mickey/Minnie ears but the boys thought it was "weird" if they bought a pair. We went to the ride "Space mountain" and got fast passes so we didn't have to stay in line. There was of course some fans that wanted to take pics, I didn't think they wanted me in the pics but since I'm kind of "famous" now they did. We got on the ride as I sat next to Finn. He seemed nervous.
- Are you okay? I asked him.
- Yeah I'm okay I'm just a bit scared, he said.
- It's going to be okay, I said grabbing his hand.

- After the ride -

We got of the ride as I said "That wasn't so bad was it" to Finn. We walked to the stand where they sell cotton candy when I heard someone scream at us.
- JACK!
A girl with long dark brown hair ran up to us and hugged Jack. I immediately recognized the girl as Ellie. She turned to me smiling.
- Hi I'm Ellie.
- Nice to meet you I'm Y/n.
She then said hi to Millie and Sadie but not to Sophia which I thought was weird.

We went to different rides and I got along with Ellie really well, when it was around lunchtime we went to Wendy's and got food. I sat next to Wyatt when I remembered the rose he got me.
- Hey I know it's a little late but thanks for the rose.
- What rose?
He looked at me with a confused look, I thought he gave me the rose.

After we had eaten our food we split up so that everyone could do what they wanted to. I went with Finn to get some souvenirs and as we were walking I asked him about the rose.
- Hey Finn did you give me a rose two days ago? I asked
- No why?
- Someone gave me a rose and a card and I have no idea who it was, I said
- What did it say?
- What?
- The card.
- To the most beautiful girl I know
- Well miss Y/n it seems like you have a secret admirer.