9

Your POV

I woke up to my alarm at 9 am. The girls were still sleeping so I woke them up, and I may or may not have gotten some pillows thrown at me. I packed my stuff and changed into my bikini and put some shorts and a crop top over. (I know that some people might not be comfortable in crop tops, so if it is like that for you then just think of any other top)

 (I know that some people might not be comfortable in crop tops, so if it is like that for you then just think of any other top)

Your bikini

When we got to the beach I put my towel on the sand and laid down on it. I put my earbuds in and and put on my pastel pink sunglasses.

- Time skip 15 minutes -

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I sat up and looked at Finn, not noticing the six people standing in front of me, I asked him what he wanted. He nodded his head against the people in front of us, which I now realized was there. I looked at them and was in absolute shook. Wyatt, Jaeden, Sophia, Jeremy, Jack and Chosen were standing in front of me. I squealed out a hi and then started snapping out of my own world. I got along well with them, almost as well as I did with the rest. I especially got along well with Wyatt, nobody knows this but for a while now I've had a crush on him. It's not as big as it was with Finn, I mean I love Finn but I still have feelings for Wyatt. I don't think Finn has told them that we are together because Wyatt flirted with me, a lot.

After a while of talking I looked over at Finn seeing him staring at me and Wyatt, he kind of looked jealous but he couldn't be jealous... right? When I saw him he quickly looked away and I told Wyatt that I was going to talk with Finn. I walked over and asked him if something was wrong, because he looked quite angry, he told me he was fine and I didn't really believe him but I didn't think about it much.

Finn's POV

When I saw Y/n talking to Wyatt I got so jealous, it looked like they were flirting and that they liked each other a lot. Everyone decided to go in the water and I decided to throw Y/n into the water, since she didn't want her hair to get wet. I sneaked up behind her and lifted her high up in the sky and then let go of her watching the water splash as she hit it.
- You messed with the wrong girl, Y/n said before swimming towards me. She started wrestling me and I have to say she is pretty strong. Before I fell down in the water I grabbed her waist pulling her with me.

Your POV

The water was so clear that we could look at each other with our eyes wide opened. I swam closer to him and kissed his wet lips. They were soft and made my lips tickle. We went up upon the surface and kissed. When we pulled away his lips was spread in a wide smile as well were mine. We swam back to the beach and laid down next to each other on our towels. He put his arm around my waist as I put my head on his chest. We laid like that for what seemed as forever. And there I was laying next to Finn Wolfhard on the beach as the sun started to set. The last sunlight and his chest warming my whole body. It felt like a dream... and what if it was.