34

Your POV

I woke up to the bright sun and the beautiful ocean view. I got up and started getting ready for the day, since the hotel had an buffet I had to wait for the girls, at least, before getting breakfast. I picked out my outfit and put on some light makeup before sitting down on a chair next to the pool and looking through my feed.

 I picked out my outfit and put on some light makeup before sitting down on a chair next to the pool and looking through my feed

Your outfit

After a while Millie and Sophia came out ready to leave.
- Morning, I said and smiled.
- Good Morning, Millie said and smiled back.
- Should we go and eat? Sophia asked.

Millie and I nodded in response as we made our way through the beautiful houses. When we got to the lobby we asked the receptionist where the "restaurant" was, she pointed at a building with ocean view and said 'there'. We thanked her and then went straight to the building, we showed our all-inclusive bracelet things and then headed to the buffet. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, Greek yoghurt, juice and much more, it was a food dream.

I sat down on the big balcony with my plate full of food and admired the view, I felt two hands cover my eyes as the person said 'Guess who' dragging the 'o'.

- Oh I have no idea maybe that guy that looks like a frog, I said.
- That's not nice, Finn said sarcastically.
- Well you look like a cute frog at least, I said.

He smiled and kissed me before walking away to get food for himself. I started to eat my food as Millie and Sophia came and sat with me, everyone slowly came except Jaeden and Lilia. When they finally came Lilia sat down next to me, I saw something on her neck and almost choked.
- Omg, I said holding in my laughter.
- Lilia?
- Hm yes, she said.
- Just some advice, after you've made out with someone always check for hickeys, I whispered.
Her eyes went wide open as I started laughing, Lilia stood up and ran to the bathroom passing Jaeden.
- What's going on? He asked.
- If you give someone a hickey make sure to tell them, I said really low.
His eyes went as wide as Lilia's had, as he almost dropped his plate. I cot it and gave it to him before walking into the bathroom where Lilia ran.
- Omg omg omg, Lilia said.
- Lilia chill it's okay I have some concealer in my bag, I said and picked up the concealer and gave it to her.
- You're a lifesaver Y/n, she said in relief.