58

Your POV

- Finn! I yelled when we got up of the water.
- What?
- Now I'm all wet, I said complaining.
- You were going to sooner or later anyways, he said.
- I guess you're right, I said swimming away towards Sadie.
- Wait up! He yelled while starting to swim up to me.
- I haven't gotten a kiss today, he said.
- That is correct.
- I want a kiss.
- Well you're not going to get one if you beg, I said swimming away to land.
I picked up my towel and put it around me, I then sat down on the blanket next to Millie.
- Is everything fixed for tonight? I whispered.
- I think so, she whispered back.

When it was time to leave I put together all of my stuff, when everyone were packed up we started walking back. When we got home Millie and had the job to distract Sadie while we fixed for the party, they left to take a walk and then get something to eat. I went upstairs and brought down all the decorations, including ballons, confetti, party hats and more. Our theme for the party was blue, purple and pink. I filled the ballons with helium and tied theme before letting theme fly up to the roof, I also put weights on some of the ballons so they would stay on the ground. I filled one ballon and then I breathed in some of the helium making my voice really high pitch, I walked up to Finn and started talking with me.

- So I was thinking that- I was interrupted by Finn bursting into laughter. Gaten and Noah walked up to us
- What's going on? Gaten asked, Finn couldn't talk because he was laughing so much.
- I don't know Finn just started laughing for no reason, I said as they both burst into laughter.
- Omg I have to try this, Gaten said. I gave him the balling as he breathed in the helium.
- Hello, he held his hand over his mouth as I started laughing.
- Hello human beings I come in peace, he said as I was now rolling around on the floor laughing. He gave the ballon to Finn who took a "sip" and then Noah did the same.

- We're all in this together! I sang as the others laughed, my voice sounded like something from 'Boys on the hood'.

When we were done decorating I got a text from Millie saying that they'll be home in ten minutes, I told the rest as we got the cake and turned of all of the lights. When we heard the front door open we hid behind the couches and when Millie turned the lights on we jumped up and yelled 'Suprise'