39

Your POV

When we got home everyone was really tired so we just watched tv and ate some snacks before dinner. I went to my room and put on a dress, we were eating at this fancy restaurant today so I wanted to look extra good.

 I went to my room and put on a dress, we were eating at this fancy restaurant today so I wanted to look extra good

Your outfit

I showed my dress to the girls and they loved it. I walked out of my room and sat down on the couch next to Finn, who was looking at his phone.
- What are you looking at? I asked.
- I'm ju- he stopped and looked at me.
- What? I asked.
- You look amazing.
- Thank you, I said as he kept staring at me.
- Okay stop staring and go get ready now, I said. He snapped out of his staring and went to his room.

After a while everyone had gathered as we made our way to the restaurant. When we got there a server showed us to our table and gave each of us a menu, after about five minutes he came back as we ordered our drinks. After ten minutes he came back with out drinks and asked if we were ready to order, I ordered chicken filet with fries and béarnaise. We talked about what to do tomorrow, after a long discussion between going to the beach and going shopping we decided to go shopping.

- Time skip -

After dinner everyone was exhausted so when we came home almost everyone went to bed, except for me and Jaeden. We were sitting in the living-room listening to music and looking at our phones when I saw a hate page for me. I know I shouldn't look at it but I can't resist. I felt a tear go down my cheek, there was so much hate everywhere and the worst part? It had 2k followers. 2000 people who hated me.
- What's wrong? Jaeden asked.
I looked up with tears streaming down my face.
- Why is there so many people that hate me?
- What are you talking about? No one hates you
I showed him my phone, he looked through almost all of it before hugging me.
- Y/n I'm so sorry, he said.
- It's not your fault, it's mine.
- No it's not, it is not your fault Y/n. He looked me in the eyes.
- Thank you, I said.
He looked at me and kissed me. WAIT WHAT?!!? WHY THE HELL IS HE KISSING ME??!!
I didn't pull away directly, I don't know why. I looked at him.
- I'm sorry, he said.
- I-I have to go, I said and ran away to my room. I started crying, I just cheated on Finn and Jaeden just cheated on Lilia. I have no idea how but I fell asleep while crying.

How could I do this to him?