14

Your POV

- Hello? I said
- Hello Y/n, the person said. And I knew exactly who it was.
- Finn, what do you want?
- I want to talk
- Well I don't wanna talk to you, I said walking towards the door but he put his hand on the wall stoping me.
- I know what you want, he said standing really close to my face, it was hard not to kiss him.
- What do I want then? I said sarcastically.
- Me, he answered getting even closer to my face.
- I don't know what your talking about, I said sneaking under his arm towards the door. But again he stoped me. He grabbed my waist and turned me around so I was facing him, with our faces only millimeters from each other. He slowly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and it turned into a make out session. I missed his kisses, his touch. It made me feel alive and as if there were millions of fireworks and butterflies inside of me.

I fixed my hair and my dress before opening the door to walk out but before I did I turned to Finn 'To me it seems more like you want me' I said smirking before going out of the room closing the door and walking back too the table. Shortly after I came back Finn came and sat down next to me. He put his hand on my thigh and said 'are you sure about that' I got goosebumps and I'm sure he could feel them because then he said 'that's what I thought'

- Time skip to back at the house -

I walked through the doors and headed upstairs with the rest of the girls, we changed into our pjs and took of our makeup.

Your pjs

We went downstairs and sat down with the boys on the couches. I sat next to Finn on the smallest couch as everyone else spread out. We decided to play Truth or Dare, Jaeden went first
- Okay Chosen, Truth or Dare?

We played for a long time before it came to me.
- Y/n Truth or Dare? Sophia asked
- Truth, I said. Sophia looked at me with the most evil smirk ever.
- Okay, what has been the best moment this week?
I thought about swimming under the stars with Wyatt.
- Okay so at the carnival me and Wyatt went to the beach and then we went swimming under the stars, that's why our hair were wet when we got back.
I looked over at Wyatt blushing and Sophia saw him to.
- That's not the whole story, is it?
- Yes it is, I said.
- Then why is Wyatt blushing?
I looked over at Wyatt with an "should I tell them" look he slightly nodded.
- Okay so while we were in the water we... we kissed.
Everyone was in shook as me and Wyatt were brightly red in our faces. I looked over at Finn who looked super jealous, I couldn't blame him. As no one said anything for about a minute I said "okay I'm going to bed" the girls slightly nodded at me as I walked upstairs.

I put up my hair in a bun as I heard a knock on the door so I got up and opened the door revealing Wyatt. I moved aside so he could walk in. He sat down on my bed as I sat down next to him.
- What are we going to do about this? He asked
- We'll just let it be, so what if they know? It's not like they can do anything about it, I said
He smiled and walked to the door as I followed. Goodnight he said, I kissed his cheek as a smile spread on his face. He looked at me and kissed my lips as I backed into my room and he closed the door. We laid down on my bed still with our lips attached. After a while he laid down next to me as I smiled. I was really tired now so I was half asleep when I heard the door open I heard Millie's and Sadie's voice as the door soon closed again. I looked at Wyatt who already was sleeping, I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to Wyatt.